"Nah baby we don't do handshakes in this family come give me a hug." she said as she hugged me. I smiled. "Aw you poor babies y'all must be cold I'll get y'all some hot chocolate and Drew how about you come meet Wayne's cousin." she said as a dark skin boy named Steven that was also 12 walked with Drew.

I'm glad Drew actually made a new friend. "Now how about y'all go change here's the keys." Wayne's mom said . She handed me the key. Wayne and I walked to our cabin.

Wayne's POV

*At cabin*

"Your mom is really nice and beautiful." Ebony said.

"Yea just like you." I said. " Now go get out of those clothes and change into something more comfortable and sexy." I whispered in her ear.

I Changed into my gray Versace crew neck sweater with black jeans and polo boots with my Versace beenie. I watched Ebony walked out in a Aztec crew neck sweater with gray skinny jeans and black uggs while her long black hair was in a high ponytail.

"Damn ma I said change into something sexy not this sexy." I said. "Oh I'll go change then." she said.

" I didn't say I didn't like it." I said. I mean damn Lil thickums jeans look like it was gonna rip I wanted to have her right now.

"You make nigga weak at his knees with them jeans on." I said smacking her ass.

"I knew you liked what you see papí." she said in seductive tone. For a shawty that's a virgin, she was a undercover freak.

"Keep calling me papí, then Imma put you to sleep tonight with this thick and lon- ." I said until I got cut off.

"Ooh Ok I get it ." she said laughing.

Ebony's POV

We made our way to the room where we were having dinner. I saw Drew with Steven, he seemed to be really getting along with him. Wayne introduced me to everybody. The I saw Wayne's best friend Vince and his girlfriend Ava. Ava was beautiful I wished I had a body like hers. She was a pretty dark shade of brown skin , somewhere around my height with perfect size chest and even had a big butt with a flat stomach . If only I could have that. Vince and Ava we're such a cute couple. They were both wearing Crew neck sweaters that said 'he's mine' and 'she's mine'.

"Wassup nigga." Vince said . "Nothing much Bruh I would like y'all to meet my girl Ebony." Wayne said.

"Hey Ebony ." Vince said hugging me. "Hey Ebony its nice to meet you shawty." Ava said hugging me. "Damn girl!" Ava shouted . She probably thinks I'm fat as fuck. I put my head down.

"Shawty, you thick as hell! Imma have to wife that shit." she said laughing. Thank God she. wasn't gonna make fun of me.

"In your dreams, Ava. She's mine." Wayne said. " Shut up but she's my wife already. Isn't that right wifey?" she said. I nodded my head while laughing.

"Oh word? Imma get your ass after dinner for disrespecting daddy." he said whispering in my ear. We went on our way to go at dinner. I sat next to Wayne on my right side and Ava on my left with Vince. As we were eating I notice some girl across the table looking at Wayne with lust in her eyes.

"Well everybody I would like y'all to give a warm welcome to Wayne's girlfriend Ebony and her little brother Drew." Wayne's mom said.

Everybody welcomed us except for the girl that was looking at Wayne and some other lady that look like the girl too. They mean mugged me.

After dinner while everybody was watching TV. Ava and I decided to help wash the dishes while Mama Avery (Wayne's mom) was decorating the tree.

"Who's that girl that kept mean mugging me?" I asked.

"Oh her that's Mama Avery's  friend's daughter Victoria. She's always had crush on Wayne." Ava said.

"Oh does Wayne ever pay attention to her?" I asked.

"Girl nah, he ain't that into her. " she said.

"By chance do you know what type of girl he likes?" I asked.

"I knew him since diaper days. He's like a real thick beautiful girl with a nice personality like you and she gotta be a freak when I mean a freak a real freak like that can complete his sexually desires. " she said.

"Oh." I said putting my head down. I knew I wasn't the freak type but I would try.

"Girl don't act like that your gorgeous and have a amazing personality . I know for sure Wayne's gonna wife you." she said making me smile.

We drank hot chocolate until some brown skin tall man probably in his early 40s. He was cute for his age and looked just like Wayne but way more muscular walked in

"Hey Ava." he said.

"Hey big man, you just got here from the airport ?" Ava said.

"Yea you know how business is." he looked my way and smiled. "You must be Ebony its nice to meet you I'm Wayne's dad William but you can call me dad or big man." he said. I smiled.

"Its nice to meet you."

* 2 hours later at our cabin*

I was on the bed Wayne and I was going to be sharing in my pajamas . Then that's when Wayne walked in shirtless with sweatpants revealing his tattoos .

"See something you like?" he said . I nodded my head. "Good cause daddy gonna give you a lesson.

He kissed my neck and went and took off my pajamas pants and looked at my red and black lace panties. " You wearing my favorite color." he said licking his lips.

"But too bad I'll buy you new ones." he said ripping my panties. He then started working wonders with his tongue. I can't believe he's actually eating me out and it felt even better than it did the dream. After he spelled his name with his tongue , I cummed and he licked and slurped all my juices.

"You want me to eat you up some more?" he asked.

"Yes daddy I want morreee." I moaned as he licked me one more time.

"Too bad I gotta go to sleep good night ma and you tasted Sweet." he said getting and going into the bathroom and brushing teeth. He walked in and went to sleep.

I can't believe this fool just ate me out and now he got me sexual frustrated. I got up and went to take a shower.

Don't forget to vote and comment.