He brought you near the fence.

"Why were ya avoiding me?" You stared at his eyes, you wanted to believe that there was a little hint of hurt in his voice. But no, you told yourself. Why would Daryl be hurt just because I was avoiding him? "Look, about last night—"

"It was a mistake." You said. He stopped and looked at you. "It shouldn't have happened,"

Daryl felt a sting to his chest. It wasn't just a mistake for him. He wanted it.

"You don't need to worry about it," you said.

He just nodded and said "'Kay," then he started walking away, heading through the gates.

You breathe in sharply, a part of you expected him to tell you that last night was not just a mistake.

A month later..

You've gotten weak. You've been throwing up every morning.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Rick asked you, you just nodded. "You've gotten pale since yesterday,"

"I-I'm just sick Rick, nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?"

You nodded, "can you call Maggie for me?"

He stood up and nodded before exiting your cell.

For the last month, you and Daryl kept on giving each other the cold shoulder. Ignoring each other's existence. It has been hard for you, ignoring the person you want to talk the most.

Maggie entered your cell. She quickly sat by your side, took your right hand and gave two pregnancy tests to you.

You sighed, hoping that you were not pregnant. What will you tell your kid's parent? How will you tell Rick? Are you going to end up like Lori?

"You can do it, Hun." Maggie held your hand. You breathed in, only one way to find out.

After taking two tests, both came out positive.

You were on your way back to your cell, holding your PTs to a fist. When you bumped with somebody.

The PTs fell down. You tried to stand up quickly to get them but your face fell when you realized who you bumped in to.

Rick

He looked at the PTs and to you. Finally realizing the reason why you've been sick lately.

"W-who's the father?" He asked.

You started to cry and shook your head.

"Y/N! Tell me who's the father?!"

"H-he doesn't need to know,"

Rick widened his eyes, "what?! Are you out of your mind? Who's the father?!"

You sob, you can't keep it as a secret forever. You knew that Rick will soon find out.

"Y/N!"

"D-daryl,"

Rick stormed off to Daryl's cell and you ran after him.

"Rick, please. He doesn't know!"

"I don't care! I'm going to kill him!" You didn't find Daryl in his cell. Rick ran outside, eyes scanning the whole prison. Then he saw a guy standing by the fence with a crossbow in his shoulder. He ran towards him. "Daryl!"

He screamed and everyone looked to him, including Daryl.

Rick punched Daryl on his jaw, sending him to the ground.

"Rick stop!"

You tried to stop him.

Daryl was confused as to why Rick was so mad at him. "How dare you do that to my sister!" He gave him another punch, "You bastard!"

Daryl didn't fight back. He knew now that he was wrong.

"You like my sister, don't you?" Rick asked Daryl. They were checking out a pharmacy.

Daryl just shrugged.

"I am not against it." Rick stopped in his tracks and turn to look at Daryl over his shoulders. "But if you don't have any good intentions, don't even think of it."

Rick resumed walking, "I'll rip your head off if you do something that will hurt her." Rick looked at Daryl again, "I'm serious."

After hearing that from Rick before, he thought of telling you how he felt. He wanted to show Rick how good his intentions are. But one night, you just showed up in his cell. It was a magical night. But then when he woke up without you by his side, he felt nervous. Thinking that maybe you don't feel the same way. He wanted to tell you that he wanted you to be his, but when he finally get you to talk to him.. you just told him that it was all a mistake.

Another punch landed to his face. Maybe he found out that I slept with his sister. He thought.

"Rick! Stop, he didn't know!"

Daryl furrowed his brows in confusion. "Di-didn't know what?"

"She's pregnant!"

Daryl stiffened in his position. "Y-you're?" He looked at you.

"Yeah she is! I told you! I warned you!" Rick glared at Daryl.

Daryl tried to stand up. He tried to go near you, but Rick pushed him back.