Rick's

You woke up from the heat of the sun coming in through your window. You yawned and stared at the naked man lying beside you under a blanket.

Daryl

You retrieve your clothes and hastily wore them then you went out of Daryl's cell.

Did you really let 'that' happen?! You just slept with Daryl Dixon!  - You thought to yourself

"Y/N," Daryl moaned while he bury his head in the crook of your neck. "Y-ya feel so good."

You shook your head.

How did your simple conversation led to that? You were just reminding him of your supposedly hunt for today,

You were about to go out of the room when Daryl pulled you by your wrist.

"D-daryl?" He shoved your back against the wall and before you know it, his lips were already attached to yours.

You closed your eyes and slightly slap yourself, Focus. Focus!

What will you tell Rick? He will be very angry when he finds out.

"Y/N?" you turned and saw Rick standing behind you. "Where have you been? I haven't saw you go back to your cell last night. Were you on watch?"

You bit your lip, not wanting to lie to him. "Uh-I yes,"

He tilt his head to the side, he knows you're lying but then he let you slip. "Okay." He nodded and sighed. "Where's Daryl?"

You were shocked, does he know?

"W-what? What do you mean?"

"You guys were planning to hunt today right? Where is he?" You breathe in relief.

"I don't know, maybe he's still asleep."

"Oh, should I wake him up for y—"

"No!" He stopped moving because of your strange behavior.

Then you heard footsteps, you both turned to see Daryl. He was staring at you, something in his eyes tells you that he has a lot to say.

"I told Daryl that I wouldn't go hunting with him today,"

Daryl's eyebrows furrowed, his eyes questioning.

"Oh, okay. I have to go now," Rick said before walking away.

"Me too," you said as you walk to the opposite direction, as soon as possible. 

Today was not easy. You were trying your best to avoid Daryl, but he always shows up wherever you are. You just stayed close to the crowd so that he will not be able to talk to you. You didn't want to talk, you knew what he was going to say. He would say sorry and he would tell you that it was all a mistake, you don't need to hear that. You feel helpless enough that you let yourself sleep with him because of your one sided love.

Daryl on the other hand feels bad because of how you were acting. You have been avoiding him all day long, he couldn't take it anymore. So he walked towards the crowd where you were standing at.

"Y/N," you looked up to him. "We need to talk," then he pulled you by your wrist, not giving you the opportunity to protest.