Chapter Twenty: Clothes Shopping

"Well.. she turned." Jean said with a sigh as he walked to the group of people. [Name] and Levi had finally woken up -- around two hours after Sasha and Connie tried to wake them -- and were basically acting like nothing happened.

Even though it was the only thing of their mind.

[Name] was confused but knew that it was probably just an accident that Levi did when he was asleep. And after being shoved off of him rudely she knew that her reason was right. While Levi on that other hand was even more confused than [Name]. He had shoved her off only because he came to his senses -- and his senses were never to get too close. He learned that a long time ago.

But yet, for some reason he couldn't help but steal glances at her. The way her [h/c] locks shone when she turned her head, how she laughed at Connie's dumb jokes, and how her [e/c] eyes would catch his. He just couldn't help it, even if he wanted to. 

And he sure wanted to.

[Name] frowned and looked at Jean with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" 

Jean sighed and walked closer to her and place a hand on her shoulder. "The girl you found, Petra, she turned." [Name]'s eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly. 

"Seriously? Did you.. you know?" [Name] asked mumbling the last two words. Jean gave her a sad look and slowly nodded his head. [Name] closed her eyes and opened them with a forced smile.

"What was that? Two days?" [Name] questioned. Jean raised his eyebrows with confusion.

"What? Aren't you upset?" Jean asked staring at her.

"I mean, yeah. But I didn't know the girl that well. Death happens to everyone eventually," [Name] shrugged and sighed, "we all knew it was going to happen to her anyways. She was more of an experiment even though it's sad and it sounds bad to say, it's true." Jean opened his mouth to say something but he was quickly cut off by a running Sasha who was flailing her arms around as she shouted [Name]'s name over and over again.

"Hm?" [Name] hummed after turning her attention from Jean to Sasha. Sasha stopped in front of [Name] and rested her hands on her knees and panted.

"Lets do some shopping!" Sasha smiled. [Name] raised an eyebrow.

"We don't have to buy anything anymore," [Name] laughed. 

"Well duh! You know what I mean!" Sasha grinned and tugged on [Name]'s hand. [Name] smiled apologetically at Jean before being dragged away by Sasha. Once she was out of sight Jean sighed and went to turn around, but instead he caught Levi's glare from the other side of the mall. Jean raised an eyebrow and looked around him to see if there was anyone else around him.

When he saw he was the only one he looked back up to see that Levi was already gone. Maybe it was just his imagination?

"I've always wanted to be rich so I could buy whatever clothes I want, but now I don't have to worry about money!" Sasha exclaimed as she dragged [Name] into the nearest store, Victoria's Secret. [Name] rolled her eyes when they entered the store. 

"Seriously Sasha?" [Name] asked with a small chuckle. 

Sasha smile sheepishly, "Sorry." 

The two girl looked around at things and tried on a couple of clothing. [Name] had changed out her old bra and underwear out with nice, clean, expensive ones. Her other ones were sweaty and dirty -- two things [Name] didn't want to continue to feel. "Where should we go next?" Sasha thought out loud. 

"Ugh! There's so many shops it's hard to choose!" She cried throwing her hands up in the air.

"It's not like we're planning on leaving any time soon," [Name] said rolling her eyes. Sasha grinned and turned to [Name].