Chapter Twenty-Five: Kenny

"Those fuckers! I swear-"

        "Jean, just stop." [Name] sighed, her blood stained fingers slowly rubbing circles into her temple as she sat on the cement floor. It's been three hours now -- three hours since those 'MP' guys robbed them of any safety and thrown them into the room they were all in. Sasha was sprawled on the floor, small humming noises came from her direction as she lay still on her stomach.

        Connie was sat up leaned against one of the four plain white walls with his eyes closed and mouth ajar, [Name] assumed they he was either sleeping or just trying to ignore everyone. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were away from everyone else, sitting quietly in one of the corners. They'd quietly exchange words to one another, but it always ended short. 

        Levi had a scowl spread across his face as he leaned against the wall, right next to the door, with his slender arms crossed over his chest. [Name] had wanted to ask him what was wrong and if he knew that man, because from the look in his eyes after the captor revealed his name wasn't something [Name] would pass off as 'normal Levi behavior.'

        "I told you we shouldn't have helped them."

        "I know. You were right."

        "And now we're locked up without any weapons while there are man eating zombies roaming around the world."

        "Yeah, it kind of sucks."

        Jean glared at the floor, not bothering to even reply to [Name]'s lazy comments. He was right, they were wrong, that's all that really mattered to Jean at the moment. Besides getting out of there, that was probably at the top of his list. "Why did they even bother bringing us here just to take everything we had?" Armin thought out loud, his quiet voice ringing in everyone's ears.

        "Don't know, don't care. We're stuck in here and that's the main problem," Levi said bluntly. [Name] sighed and let her upper body fall back onto the cement floor. Her [h/c] hair stuck out in all directions, but she didn't really care. Eren opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when the door made a click sound then opened, allowing a high pitched squeak to fill the hollow room.

        "Follow me."

        It was Annie. She had a shot gun trapped in between her hands, and a handgun strapped to her right leg. Levi glared at the blonde female and scoffed. "Like I'd ever follow you," he retorted. By now, everyone was fully awake and standing up, listening quietly to their conversation. Annie rolled her eyes then looked over Levi.

        "Then it's your lucky day, Boss wants you to stay in here for a little bit," Annie said plainly then averted her gaze to everyone else, "the rest of you, follow me." 

        Scared for their lives, everyone filed out the door one by one. [Name] was last to reach the door, but was cut short by Levi's hand grabbing onto her elbow. "Don't try anything stupid, and don't get yourself killed. I know that Nile Dick, and I'm pretty sure there are other people in here that I know. I'm going to try and get us out of here, but for now just keep on the low and follow their orders, okay?" Levi asked, his gray eyes piercing into her.

        [Name] gave a small nod, her mouth parted but not a sound came out. Levi sighed and pulled her into a small hug, wrapping his arms around her body and resting his chin on her shoulder. "I want to get out of here as much as you do, but that might be a week or so, so I need you to be strong, I can't lose you now," Levi said sincerely into her ear before pulling away from her, "now go and stay alive." 

        And with that, Levi pushed her out of the room then shut the door, leaving [Name] to follow Annie. [Name] let out a tired sigh then shook her head before following the others. As she walked behind Armin, she couldn't help but stare at the people surrounding her with disgust. Most of them were men, there weren't as many woman as [Name] hoped. And they all either glared at her, or stared at her will eyes full of lust.

        One even winked at her, which led her to quickly turn her gaze and mentally gag. Overall, [Name] wasn't comfortable with this place, at all. Suddenly Annie came to a stop and everyone crowded around her, forming a deformed circle. [Name] could see Jean glaring holes into Annie, but he stayed quiet to keep from being killed. 

        "You guys have to turn that soil--" Annie paused and pointed to the greenhouse attached to the building, after looking around [Name] guessed it was some type of farmer, or builder's shop, "--until I come back. Don't try anything, I'll be having Bert and Reiner watch you guys carefully. You try something, you get killed. Simple as that." 

        "Why do we have to do this?" Jean asked harshly, not bothering to hide his hate towards her. Annie shifted and stared at him emotionless. 

        "Because you're newcomers," Annie stated. 

        "We didn't ask to be here, in fact we want to leave. Now." 

        "To bad, you can't leave. If you even attempt to, you'll be killed. We have security all over this place and outside of it too, you'll have a very hard time getting out alive." Annie said smugly, a small smirk forming onto her lips. 

        "Why'd you even bring us here?!" Eren demanded. 

        "The more the merrier, right?" Annie asked, her head slightly tilting to the right as if she was trying to be innocent. Eren opened his mouth to say more, but we quickly cut off by Annie's cold voice.

        "Enough talking. Get to working," she ordered then walked away, Reiner and Bert taking her place. Both of them were armed with guns and blank expressions on their faces. [Name] closed her eyes and let out a sigh, then walked over to the gardening tools and grabbed one before following Sasha into the greenhouse. 

        "This sucks. This freaking sucks," Sasha complained as she forced the hoe into the soil harshly. 

        "Don't do that! You'll ruin it!" Reiner shouted from the entrance of the greenhouse. Sasha let out a 'tch' and glared in his direction before doing it again with a smirk.

        "Don't make me come over there," Reiner yelled. 

        "Sasha, just stop. I don't want you getting killed," [Name] sighed and continued to turn the soil tiredly. 

        "Just what have we gotten ourselves into?" Sasha mumbled staring down at the dirt.

        "I don't know, but it isn't a good thing." [Name] answered honestly.

        The door opened, the same annoying squeak rang in Levi's ears. While the other have been turning soil, Levi had been standing there in the room with nothing but complete silence. Levi's eyes darted towards the door as a figure dressed in black walked in. They were tall, and pretty built to. 

        Slowly, Levi's eyes traveled up to the man's face. His blank gray eyes widened slightly, but quickly turned into a glare. 

        "Kenny." Levi spat, narrowing his eyes even more at the man in front of him.

        "That's no way to treat the person who raised you, now is it Levi?"

--------------------------
So short.
So sorry. 
Writer's block is a stupid things that happens here and there.