Chapter 35*

*Warning: the cheek clapation in this chapter is shocking, only read if you have the strength

"Why don't you get more comfortable, Marlon?" I asked, opening my legs as Paul pulled my thigh toward him more. Paul's hand slowly slid up my thigh as Marlon watched, his fingers brushing against my clit through my underwear.

"I'd have to be dry first." Marlon answered as he stood up. He kept eye contact with me as he slowly removed the towel wrapped around his waist, then began rubbing over his wet torso. He rolled it up over his tan, muscular shoulders.

I looked down at his large member standing tall, he rubbed the towel slowly over his abs to his v-line. I turned onto my side to face Marlon fully and watch the little show he was putting on. My back was turned to Paul as he fondled me.

Then, Marlon used the towel to wrap it around his member. He rubbed his member with the towel slowly, his lips parted with a groan. Removing the towel, his shaft sprang up once again. Paul rubbed my ass from behind me, then placed his two fingers on my panty covered pussy from behind.

I began moving my hips along Paul's fingers, and Paul's lips touched my ear as I watched Marlon dry his legs. He lastly ran the towel through his brown hair, then threw it to the floor.

"Come on in, Marlon." Paul invited, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. As I laid there with the back of my body pressed against Paul, Marlon had enough room to join us.

Marlon placed his knee on the bed as he stood next to it, then bent lower to me. I sat up to meet his face, then he kissed me deeply. He made low hums as we kissed, then he held my cheek as he laid my head back down.

I looked to Paul who was already eager to kiss me. He kissed me slowly as Marlon laid on the bed next to us. Paul was already shirtless and he tugged at his blue jeans to get them off. His boxers came off with the jeans, causing his large member to spring free. I watched Paul rub his thumb over the tip of his cock as Marlon rubbed his hand up and down the side of my body.

Marlon slid his large hand from my hip, over my curves, then held my breast. After squeezing my breast, he kissed my neck deeply. I closed my eyes as I felt all that he was doing to me. Finally he slipped his hand down to my thigh, then lifted it up, exposing my pussy.

Paul looked at my soaking core in awe, then crawled to it. Paul licked my heat softly with closed eyes as Marlon held my leg up and watched. His tongue slid along my slit, then around my entrance.

"So he does lick that sweet pussy, doesn't he?" Marlon asked into my ear, his breath against my skin, making the hairs on my neck stand up. Paul continued to lick me, then he sat up.

Marlon leaned over me to kiss Paul, the two guys' moving across each other's lips. Then, Marlon motioned for me to lay on my back and leaned down to take a turn at my heat as well.

He hummed against my heat as he licked it by leaning over me, causing him to be upside down over my pussy. His tongue swiped down on my clitoris, then he sucked on it. I felt myself get more wet, so he licked down by my entrance. Then, he stuck part of his finger inside as he licked my clitoris, slowly fucking me with it.

Paul came over to join and licked my pussy along with Marlon. Now both guys were down there, touching every part of my heat with their tongues. Marlon pressed his hands on my thighs, keeping them open as he and Paul devoured me.

Marlon lifted his head, placing his large hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him. He got out the bed and stood on the floor, then pulled my legs until I was facing him, ankles on his shoulders. He full lips parted as he held the base of his member, slowly sliding himself inside of me. He started off slowly thrusting, then started picking up speed.

Paul watched as Marlon aggressively thrusted into me. Marlon was holding my legs in his arms. Then Paul rubbed his member on my lips.

"You want this cock in your mouth?" Paul asked as he teased my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip, earning a smirk from him. I opened my mouth, allowing Paul to place his cock inside.

"Fuck, Liz." He coughed out as I sucked him off. Marlon looked like he was in a daze as he thrusted in and out of me. He didn't care what the hell Paul was doing.

"I'm about to bring off..." Marlon said as he continued his deep thrusting. I felt my pussy convulsing around him. "You're about to make my love come down."

Afterwards Marlon slid out and I got my hands and knees toward him while still on the bed. Paul got up behind me and began sliding himself into me. Marlon crawled into the bed next to us, smacking my ass before laying down on the empty space of the bed.

In the end, we were all there laying in bed, exhausted. Both of the boys were fast asleep and sexed out on either side of me.

I looked to Paul who slept calmly on his side toward me. He breathed slowly, his body rising and falling. His curly dark blonde hair a mess. A thin, simple gold chain was around his neck glimmered from the light over the bed.

Then I looked to Marlon, who laid on his back with an arm behind his head. He had a thick gold chain bracelet. It was chunky and more outrageous than Paul's necklace. His breathing was heavier and the his face seemed much more aggressive as he slept.

In that moment, both of them were mine. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

But when I woke up, it all had changed.

I turned to Marlon who laid next to me as I stirred out of my sleep. He grinned as he looked back at me, sleep in his eyes as well. Then, I turned to touch Paul, but the bed was empty on that side.

"He left to go back to his girl." Marlon informed me in a raspy voice. "When he left he said he didn't wanna wake you up."

Some disappointment washed through me. I sat up and placed my back on the headboard. Then, I looked down at my exposed torso, bringing the sheet up to cover my breasts.

"Now you're shy?" Marlon asked, propping his head up on his hand. "I just fucked you and you're acting like we're strangers."

"We are strangers." I answered back, Marlon chuckled at my suddenly coy attitude.

"Yeah, when it boils down to it— I guess you're right." Marlon shrugged. Then, he pinched the sheets, making it fall from my body.

Moving forward, he took one of my nipples in his mouth. "But I'll never forget this." He said against my breast.

"You should get going. Somewhere. Anywhere but here." I twiddled my thumbs. Marlon sat up next to me and squinted an eye.

"Are you cracked?" Marlon asked me. "Haven't we already gone over this?"

"I know this is where you're living but what we did was irrational and irresponsible. It should've never happened." I told him with a frown.

"Well you seemed to enjoy it." He said, placing his two fingers between my legs under the sheets. My wetness rolled onto the tips of his fingers. He looked at me as he brought them to his lips, sucking them.

"Marlon, you're irresistible." I sighed. "And what we did was an adventure I guess you can say. But I think I need time to clear my mind."

"Alright." Marlon shrugged. As I turned to the other side to try and get out of the bed, he smacked my ass hard. I turned back to him and shot him a glare. "If it's gonna end like this, might as well end on a high note."