•|If Only It Were Black|•

How The Underworld Became How It is Today.

"It was Thousands of years ago, before Christ, before light, before water. Earth had just been created again after the dinosaurs were wiped out. The first humans. Adam, Eve, and Lilith. All were made due to a woman. The Christian God. I came along with her in joined hands and I took thy power to create things of the world as much as she. She became greedy. And took the credit for things that i have made. She took the form of a man the father. The holy ghost. And soon the son. More and more humans were made. Birthed. She was getting the credit and praise. I was the 'evil one' she never let me talk to her anymore after she made Christ, i was shut out and cast to a void of nothing but a black as thin as vaccum air. I took the energy she had, the heavens, her own spiritual life, the world, and i created my own heaven. A get away for spirits  with a hellish trap for the bad people who ruled and walked the earth.
I made the city, for important people. The office men, presidents, kings and queens, warriors and leaders of war, the ones who went down in history. I created another city next to it. That held the people of the world who weren't too important. Your every day person.
I made the islands for people lost to drugs ir suicide and murder for a paradise after life to make up for how bad their human lives turned out.  The dead sea, for keeping demons and evil trapped underwater so they don't terrorize the spirits.
The energy cores, to store away current humans energy so its safe from demons walking the earth searching for energy to steal. The battlefield of roses. A place for all the crashed planes, cars, and sunken ships to rest with their owners. Rusted and decaying just as their human corpse. All of it was made for some reason or another. And it was all because of someone being greedy. Looks like I took that role too... Heh.. its too late now, but...  If only it were black again.."

- Lucifer, Dark Lord Of the Underworld