"How you doing, silver bullet?' she asked using the past nick name.

"Doing really good. Rachel and her family are moving back. Claire is home so Quil has finally lost that stick up his ass and Sam is a bloody dad. Everything is finally going right for the pack. The best thing is that you are finally home." he said kissing the top of her head. He slowly rubbed her back causing a small shiver to run through her body. "You got a new charm." he seemed slightly confused as he held her wrist in his hand. Could it be Paul? Holy Crow this was confusing.

"It just showed up, you wouldn't know anything about this do you?" she asked.

"Even if I did, coffin bait. I wouldn't tell you. It is much more fun watching you try to figure things out on your own." he said with a laugh walking away from her as the song and their dance ended.

No one would tell her a thing and it was driving her a little crazy. Everyone seemed to know something about her bracelet but was keeping silent about it.

She was finally on her way home. She had to walk back to her dad's house by herself since nearly the entire pack and their loves had disappeared while her back was turned. She had danced with Sam, Quil and Paul plus the rest of the pack a few more times but no matter what she tried no one would give her a hint about the charms. She had to remove her shoes so that she would trip on the uneven road. Who was she kidding she could tip on air.

"Why am I not surprised that you would try to walk alone by yourself instead of waiting for someone to walk with you." a voice she knew well called out to her. A part of her wasn't surprised that he was watching out for her.

"You know me." she said with a soft smile standing still waiting for him to come to her.

"Have you figured them out yet?" he asked as he came up behind her. He wrapped one arm around her stomach and pulled her tightly against him while a hand started to play with the charms on her bracelet.

"I think all but three of them." she said leaning her head back trying to see him in the dark.

"Tell me and I will tell you if you are correct." he whispered nipping at her exposed throat.

"Well the band looks woven with all the colors of the pack."

"Yes. It is actually made for pieces of everyone's fur."

"The wolf represents the pack."

"Yes."

"The book is because I love to read."

"Yes and because you have read out loud to all of us more than once when we were in our wolf forms under your window."

"The tiara is for Nessa and Claire."

"Two little girls that means the world to you."

"The sand filled bottle is for First Beach."

"Where you spent some much time with me and everyone else."

"I haven't figured out the crystal heart, tree or the crescent moon. Can you tell me?" she whispered just before he kissed her until both of them were out of breath.

"The crystal heart represents the love you feel for the Cullens. Edward was your first love but you cared for the family more. I understand that no matter what, they are a part of your life. The tree is means the forest because that is where the pack belongs and you are pack." he whispered as he picked her up. He ran her to his house and walked them inside he didn't put her down until they were in a bedroom. He slowly laid her down on the bed and leaned over her, kissing her again as he laid down between her legs.