Jasper just smiled at him and laughed as he dropped his head to the table.

"I taught her some things but the rest she learned from listening to Alice or Rose tell her stories about things they had done."

"I hate you." he whispered.

"The feeling is mutual but for Bella I will deal with it and so will you. Just remember she married you because she loves you. I will tell you this if I thought for one second that I would win I would take her from you but the love she has for you is beyond anything she ever felt for me." he said as he placed some money on the table. "I will drive you to the treaty line. You can run the rest of that off."

He stood up and followed Jasper out.

College

"Alice, have you gone insane!" Bells yelled as she got off the couch. You want to seduce your husband. "We have only really talked on the phone for the last month because of school and when we finally get together you think I should get with your mate. What the hell, Alice?"

"I know it sounds a little crazy but I have noticed that since I stated helping you find dates that Jazz has been extremely jealous. He tries to find something wrong with every guy that I pick for you. Also Jazz isn't my mate."

"Pixie say what?"

"Bella," she laughed "Jasper's sire destroyed his mate before he could form a bond with her."

"If Maria wasn't already ash I would be searching for flame thrower right now." she said sitting back down.

"I agree but getting back to my reasoning. You haven't had a relationship since Jerkward and losing your virginity or hooking up with two wolves does not count."

"How... Leah told you didn't she."

"She is worried about you. Just as I am. Jasper and I haven't been together since before we left Forks after your eighteenth birthday. We do love each other but we both think we need some time apart but neither one of us want to leave you."

"I am fine."

"No you are not. You are going through the motions. I know the pack hurt you. Hopefully in time they will get their heads out of their butts. Jasper needs to get use to being around humans and you need to get back into the dating world. Having Jerkward as your first boyfriend, losing your virginity outside, you naughty girl didn't know you had it in you and making out with a wolf are your only knowledge. I know nothing happened with any of the guys I picked out for you. I think the two of you could help each other."

"Alice, what does Jasper think about all this?"

"I haven't brought it up with him yet. I wanted to check with you first."

"I will try one date with Jasper as long as you don't try to peek and see how it will turn out." she said holding up one finger.

"That's a start. I will talk to him when he gets back from his hunt." she said restarting the movie they had been watching. It's just one date. They will go out once to make Alice happy and when the date bombs she will never bring it up again.

"This was fun." Bells said as Jasper walked her to her dorm. They had found a miniature golf place that had an arcade and spent most of their night playing and talking. She found that they liked a lot of the same things. They stood at her dorm room door, he had his hands in the jeans he was wearing. She looked him over once again still surprised at what he was wearing. He had a pair of cowboy boots, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt under a graphic tee. She had laughed when he had found a cowboy hat and put it on. She played with her silver bullet necklace, she truly didn't want the night to end.