EPILOGUE

Okai guys, so that last chapter was the final chapter of Snowflakes. This is my first ever book published on Wattpad and thanks for the votes and reads, I really appreciate it.

Sorry if you find the ending disappointing in any way, but I felt as though it was a simple and happy way to end it and an epilogue could be suitable to close off the story.

Thank you for bothering to read this far and I hope you enjoyed Snowflakes as much as I enjoyed writing it!

5 years later...

"Happy Birthday my Beautiful Wife!" Sven whispered as he entered our bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of grey jogger and carrying a tray stacked with pancakes in his arms.

"Awh Sven, you didn't have to cook me breakfast, but thank you." I said, sitting up in our black and white bed.

"Yes I did Carina" Sven replied bluntly as I giggled slightly. He placed the tray down on the bed and sat down next to me, pulling a small box from his pocket and handing it to me.

I took it silently, catching a glance at my bare arms which were laced with five year old scars I tried so hard to ignore.

I unwrapped the present and was surprised with a small navy box. I pulled it open and a small handwritten note fell out. It said:

Carina,

I know life was tough at the start,

But scars will fade,

And times do change,

But I promise I'll never leave.

Jag älskar dig av hela mitt hjärta,

Sven x

A smile was permanently plastered onto my pale complexion as I then noticed the silver ring in the box. It was a thick silver band with a dove engraved into the side. I small tear slipped down my cheek as I placed the ring on my finger with my engagement ring and wedding ring.

"Sven, its perfect. Thank you so much" I gave Sven a peck on the lips before giving him a large hug.

"Not as perfect as you" Sven whispered into my ear.