CHAPTER 1

HEY THERE! I AM KIND OF NEW TO WATTPAD AND WRITING ON HERE SO SORRY IF ITS NOT AS GOOD AS YOU HOPE BUT I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT AWESOME, EVEN SO I HOPE U LIKE MY STORY NEVERTHELESS! SO REMEMBER:

VOTE AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER PLEASE AS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW BACK

AND COMMENT, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!

YOU MAY THINK MY DESCRIPTION IS BAD AND I DON'T FILL THE READER IN BUT IT IS BECAUSE I AM HOLDING THINGS BACK SO THE TENSION BUILDS UP AND IT WILL BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND SOMETIMES ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.

ENJOY!!!!

...............

"OOOHH!!! I got a text!!!" Nancy squealed in my ear. I sighed and took a bite out of my chicken and lettuce sandwich. "Look!!" Nancy eeked whilst thrusting her purple blackberry in my face. "Read it!!" She said.

"Ok! Ok!" I said, taking the phone from her. It was a text from Daniel. Her boyfriend. I know Nancy didn't mean it because shes my best friend and all, but it hurts when she goes on about her boyfriend. I'm 15 and single, and i have been for a while. After what happened that is.

I read the text and sighed for a second time.

All it said was: 'hey Bby, miss u loads, cant wait to see u after skl. Luv ya, dan xxxx'

But, to be fair, it is Nancy we're talking about. The most over the top, enthusiastic drama queen there is. But thats why i love her! We've been best friends for as long as i can remember. "Sooooo!!!!!" Nancy said almost too enthusiastically.

"What!?"

"The text!... Wasn't it nice of him!" My best friend grinned at me like she had won the lottery.

"Oh, yeah that! It was nice i guess, yeah.." I said, trailing off into my own little world...

How could he? He was the one that liked me first?.. He is such and arsehole. I can't believe i trusted him...

"HELLLLOOOOO!!!" Nancy screamed in my ear.

"Yes!!?"

"Look, Carina. You need to move on. He was a dick and thats a fact. There are plenty more fish in the sea and he was the worst. There will be someone out there that is after a tall Swedish beauty!" Nancy said, patting my back. She always knew that when i switched off i was thinking about that.

"Yeah, i know. Its just..."

"Its just what!?"

"I dunno. I just get depressed about it sometimes even though i hate him..."

"No, its fine. Just forget about him. I know its hard but everybody goes through it at some point I guess."

"I s'pose." I mutter. Nancy may appear as a bit of an airhead at times but she was always there when you needed her and there isn't a friend better than her. If it wasn't for her, i would still be struggling severely from what happened and my life just wouldn't be the same.

BIINNNGGG!!!

"Urgh. That is officially the most annoying, most disappointing, depressing sound i have ever heard." I groaned as we stood up to go to lesson after hearing the irritating end of lunch bell.

"Tell me about it." Nancy replied as she pulled open the canteen door.

~~~~~~

"Hej Mamma jag är hemma!" I screamed at the top of my voice, entering my house. Oh and in case you hadn't noticed, i speak Swedish to my family. We moved over to England when i was 14. I speak fluent Swedish to my family and fluent English to my friends, sometimes they don't always know what I'm saying because my accent is still strong. "Hur var det i skolan?" My Mum asked me. I shrugged and said ok in response. It was school we were talking about. That was always the first thing my mum said to me when i returned home: 'how was school!?" I wondered into the kitchen and searched through the post. After shuffling through all the junk mail, i came across a letter from Sweden. It must be my Aunt Karla's wedding invitation. She said that it should be coming soon. I tore open the silver envelope engraved with a shimmering gold border and read the pale silver invite. It said: