CHAPTER 13.

THIS IS A WARNING THAT THIS NEXT CHAPTER MAY BE UPSETTING TO SOME PEOPLE AS IT CONTAINS SELF HARM.

My hands fumbled around as I locked the bathroom door. I reached for the blade sat on top of the bathroom cabinet. It hasn't been used for a while. You can tell as the shiny metal is beginning to rust and the dark, crimson tear stains are flaking off of its knife edge tips. I held in a breath as I took the blade on a familiar journey across my pale skin. The hatred was gradually being released as I dug deeper into my desperately broken skin. The pain and sorrows dripped to the floor. I deserved this. Every last drop of it. Sven hated me inside, Jack hated me on the outside, everybody hates me. I am a worthless piece of shit that has no place in this overcrowded prison cell we call Home. My blade was growing tired of my arm, so I whisked it away and forced it onto my ugly thighs. The blade ripped the pain from beneath my skin and within my veins before discarding it on the tiled bathroom floor.

Myself and the shimmering blade dropped to the floor as I heard a knock at the door.

A/N:

If this chapter upset you, I am sorry but I wanted to show you just how broken Carina is on the inside. If you are going through anything similar, do not hesitate to speak to me. I have suffered with self hatred but not of this extremity. Nobody deserves what Carina is doing to herself. Besides, wrists are for bracelets not cuts.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but I wanted it to be simple but effective, remember to comment who you think knocked on the door. You probably won't be expecting it!

Remember to stay strong and stay beautiful.

Xxxxx