He kisses me with so much hunger like he's a starved man and I'm the first real taste of sustenance he's had in years, folding and caressing his lips against my own so feverishly my head starts to spin.

"Fuck, M'cant get enough of you" he whines against my lips, the words broken and ragged inbetween his mouth connecting with mine.

My hands rove up to knit into his hair, pulling him harder against me and I can't even be bothered to feel the tenderness of my mouth, or feel the pain in my face right now, all I can feel is Harry.

Our frantic breaths are heaving out of our noses and mixing together, mixing with gasps and groans coming mindlessly from the both of us.

"Can't stop, can't fucking stay away from you" he pants into my mouth before caressing his lips madly against mine.

His mindless confessions are pouring into me and sucking me deeper into him, wrapping me up in him so tight I could melt straight into him.

Harry turns me and starts to push me backwards, neither of us caring as we stumble blindly, too consumed in each other and the kiss that's becoming more deranged, nothing but swollen lips and clashing teeth, like we're trying to drink in the essence of each other as if we've never tasted something so addicting.

His tongue teases it's way into my mouth, and I suck it in eagerly, moaning at the euphoria of feeling it dance and tangle against my own.

A low deep approving rumble echoes up from his chest, his fingers tangling tighter in my hair as he laps around my tongue, tasting and exploring every inch of my mouth that he can.

My back hits the kitchen counter and without missing a beat Harry's hands shoot down and wrap around my hips, hoisting me up and slamming me down onto it so roughly I gasp at the shock.

I don't even have time to think before he's snatched my thighs and locked them around his waist, his hands having a mind of their own as they rove around my body maniacally like they can't decide where to go first and want to be everywhere at once.

My hands follow his actions, exploring all over his taught and burning skin, trying to preserve the memory of every dip and crevice of him in my mind forever.

A heated pressure starts swirling deep in my belly, and I tighten my thighs around him. Harry hisses against my lips as my hands go to his back, my nails sinking into his skin as I try to pull him impossibly closer to me as they drag down his back.

His hands snake their way under my shirt, his fingers kneading and caressing every inch of my prickling skin before one hand drags up to  engulf my breast over my bra, massaging and caressing it with fevor, while the other finds it way to the fleshy skin of my behind, his fingers bite into it roughly as he snaps me against him, pushing my centre against the hardness of his own.

A guttural growl claws out of his throat and I feel it travel straight down beween my legs and I can't help but whimper at the sound.

He tears his lips away from mine and latches them to my neck, clamping his hands onto my hips and squeezing them like he's trying to cling to the sliver of self control he has.

His tongue laps against my neck as he suctions to it, sucking at the skin greedily and it has my pulse blasting in my ears, my mind numbing into static as my head lulls back and I start to shift my centre against him, creating any kind of friction I can to quell the throbbing that's sending me tumbling down a rabbit hole.

"Harry.." I whimper, sinking my teeth into my lip, completely lost in him.

I can feel his nails dig into my flesh though the thin fabric of my shorts and his teeth grip onto the skin of my neck as a frustrated grunt vibrates in his throat, and he thrusts his hips against me once more before ripping his lips away and resting his forhead against mine, sucking in harsh breaths as he squeezes his eyes shut.