Zabdiel Rodriguez

Start from the beginning

"que pasa mah man??!!" He smiles.

"nada nada!!" I smile back.

"you already have your schedule??" Jordan ask.

"Nope not yet" I shake my head.

"Then you better get it while it's still early because you don't want to wait in line" He smile.

"fair point" I smile at him.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I grab my schedule from the office and I'm about to get to class when I see someone walking along the hallway.

Addison Montgomery well I think he's the only gay guy here in school and it's really weird.

He's wearing this rainbow jacket that makes him look more like a clown than an actual human being.

It's like every time he enters the room his gayness drowns everyone.

I stare at him and I remember someone.

My brother's stupid faggot best friend Tony. He's the reason why my brother is on drugs. He's the reason why my brother overdosed with it. He's the reason my brother's life is ruined. He's the reason why Samuel died.

I remember rushing towards Samuel's room and the only word that came out from his mouth is Tony's name.

I walk towards Addison and push him towards the locker. The impact was so hard He fall to the floor.

"watch it fag!!" I smile and stare at him.

He stares at me like he wants to murder me but I don't care. I shake my head and chuckle and I continue to walk.

Girls stare at me. I wink at them and they squeal with delight.

I look at my class schedule and pause.

Well my class is English so better work with my English.

I enter the class and everyone's excited to have class with me.

I look for a chair and take my seat.

"Hey Zabdiel!" a girl smile and sits beside me.

I nod at her as a sign of respect but she just won't stop talking.

"I'm having a party this Friday do you want to come??" She smiles and places her hand on my shoulder.

"No, gracias" I smile at her.

"I'm sorry what??" she asks.

"I said No thank you" I smile.

"I'm Denise by the way" She smile.

"Hi! I'm Zabdiel" I smile and shake her hand.

"I know" she smile.

"well that's creepy" I joke and she begins to chuckle.

I look at the door and suddenly Addison Montgomery enters the room.

He pushes back his glasses and sits in front of me.

I stare at him and I feel something I never felt before.

He has this cool brown hair matched with his cute glasses that makes him look adorable (The Bad kind I don't know)

I stare at him as he's mouthing the words of the song he's listening from his phone.

I'm so lost at staring at him that I didn't notice Mrs. Goodman getting inside the room.

"Good morning class!!" Mrs. Goodman smile as she enters the room.

"Good morning!" everyone say it like we're forced to do it. Like we're a bunch of lifeless demon that's too bored to destroy the world.