Chapter 23

A/N GUYS I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP BACK, so I will be doing regular updates from now on! I know how much yall love this story and I know how much I love it too! So I hope you enjoy this chapter! :) 

Chapter 23- 

"I think I know what is going on, but I hope I'm wrong..." Trevor said and my eyes widened. What did he mean by that? I was like freaking out on the inside, but calm on the outside. "Harry, come with me." I turned to see Helen standing there with a small smile on her face. I looked at Louis who nodded and I followed her out of the room and into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Uh no thanks, I am fine." I said and she smiled. "You don't need to worry Harry, its not as bad as Trevor makes it out to be." She said and I frowned. "I'm not worried..." I said and she giggled. "I can hear your thoughts Harry and you are almost freaking out." She said and I frowned, wondering how she knew that. "I can read minds Harry. It was some special power I got." She said and I nodded, understanding a bit better now. "So do all werewolves get powers?" I asked and she giggled again. "No, only when a werewolf falls for a human and the human gets changed into a werewolf. It sounds very complicated but you get used to it." She said and I nodded. "Harry, its not my place to tell you what Trevor is going to tell you, but I just want to let you know that it is going to shock you and confuse you but it won't scare you. Problem is that when the full moon comes again, your whole life is going to change." She said and I gulped but nodded.

"Harry?" I turned to see Louis standing there. I smiled slightly but I noticed his eyes were red and his cheeks were slightly red, almost like he was crying? "You okay Lou?" I asked and he nodded, smiling before taking my hand in his and walking out to the living room once again with Trevor sitting there with a book in his hand. We both sat down and I saw Helen stand by the doorway and she smiled at me. "Harry what I am going to tell you now might be very hard for you. It was hard for Louis to hear..." He said and I swallowed hard. I looked towards Helen and she gave me a encouraging smile. I already knew she knew what was going on, I just wanted to know. "Alright, when the full moon comes, you know what happens." He said and I nodded. "But once the full moon comes, your life is going to change Harry." He said, as Louis looked down and held my hand slightly tighter. "Okay?" I said confused as anything. "You are not going to be like a ordinary werewolf Harry." Trevor said. I was getting annoyed now because he was delaying it. "Can you just tell me now. You are making me freak out." I snapped and he sighed. "You won't just turn every full moon, you will turn every night." He said and I blinked a few times. "That's it?" I asked and he frowned. "Harry you don't understand do you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Harry, you have powers... Stronger then any other wolf. There was only one other wolf that had these powers... 400 years ago." He said and I nodded. "What he is trying to say Harry is that you are going to be dangerous." Louis said and I snapped my head towards him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Harry, you can turn into a werewolf anytime you want to. But every night you have no choice." He said softly and I frowned. "So I can turn into a wolf anytime I want?" I asked and he nodded. "It mostly happens when you are angry." Trevor said and I nodded. "But then how does Louis calm me down then?" I asked and he sighed. "That is the part that doesn't make a lot of sense right now..." Trevor said. "You two are connected in something... I don't what though. I can't find any trace of this connection in any of my books." He said and I nodded. "So as long as Louis is around, I can stop the transformation?" I asked and he sighed. "I don't know Harry." He said and I nodded. "You are not scared?" Louis asked and I turned my gaze to him and smiled slightly. "No." I whispered. I didn't feel scared. I actually didn't feel anything right now. I was blank. "I will keep doing research on this Harry but I don't know how long it will take." Trevor said and I nodded slowly. I was trying to process all this, trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing. I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my arm, with the scratch marks on. "Can I have a moment to myself?" I asked, looking at everyone and they all nodded. Louis looked at me with worry and I smiled at him before walking out the front door and out into the dark forest.

Once I was far enough away from the house, I began to pace. I rubbed my arm a bit, feeling it burn. I stopped pacing and rested my back on a tree as I rolled my sleeve up. I stared at the scratch marks and frowned, watching them. They were healing? How? I frowned and looked at my hand, seeing the burns fading. What the hell is happening? "You have the power of healing." I jumped away from the tree when I saw Helen standing there. "How did you know?" I asked, staring at her wide eyed. "I can read your thoughts remember. Don't worry, I won't tell." She said and I nodded. "All of this is so confusing. I just think that maybe this is all a dream, and I will wake up from a coma at the age of 6 again." I said and she smiled. "I am so sorry Harry." She said as I sat on the ground, back resting against the tree. "I thought I would be okay with this. I was until I found out that I am some freak!" I snapped, but not to her. More to myself. "I should of stayed away. I should of done what my grandmother said and move away. Not just a few hours away, I mean miles away! To america or africa!" I said, burying my face into my knees. I felt her sit next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "If you stayed away, Louis would of still been that sour, miserable man who thought he could kill anyone in sight. Harry as long as I have known him, I have never seen him smile. He smiles just looking at you. If you know what he was thinking, you would see it too." She said and I looked up at her. "Really?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

I sighed and looked at my arm again, only to see white scars sitting there. "Its just your power." She whispered and I smiled. "So if I get hurt, it will heal?" I asked and she smiled. "Not just you... Anyone." She said and my eyes widened. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. I stood up just then and held my hand out to her before we both headed back to the house. We walked in and Louis snapped his gaze to me. I watched him smile as we walked in and he stood up and walked towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm fine now." I said running my finger across the healing gash on his forehead, near his hair line. "You don't seem okay?" He whispered and I smiled. "I'm fine Lou, really." I said leaning down and pecking his lips. "What happened to your arm?" He asked, looking at the now white visible scars. I tried to answer but I was stuttering. "He can heal." Helen answered for me and I sighed with relief because she could read my mind. "You can what?" He asked and I smiled. "Try Harry." She said gesturing to the healing gash on Louis head. I frowned and placed the palm of my hand on the gash. Louis flinched away just then and I pulled my hand away too see the gash was completely healed, and missing. "What was that?" He asked as he walked to the mirror in the hallway, only to come back with his eyes wide and his fingers running over the gash. "Thats amazing." He said after a while, smiling widely. "Things are going to work Harry... I promise." Louis said and I smiled, hugging him. "I don't need you to promise Lou..." I whispered as I pulled away. "The only promise that I need from you, is that if it becomes to dangerous, you will let me leave." I said and he froze.

"Leave?" He asked and I sighed. "Lou, I can't risk hurting you. I saw what you were like with that werewolf. I don't want that happening to you." I said and he sighed. "Lets just see what happens. But I am not promising anything like that." Louis said. "Harry you can't do this alone. You are going to need help. Let him help you." Trevor said and I turned to look at him. "Will I hurt him?" I asked softly and he chuckled. "Probably, but you can heal. You won't kill him though. Well you shouldn't do anyways." Trevor explained and I gulped, looking at Louis. "Its fine Harry, I have suffered worse." He said softly. My eyes were wide with fear, just thinking about hurting Louis broke me. "It will all be alright. Trust me Harry." He said and I sighed. "I do but I don't want to hurt you." I said and he smiled. "It will hurt more if you leave." He whispered and I sighed. "We will just have to wait and see." I said. But to tell you the truth, I didn't think it was going to be okay.