Chapter 6

Chapter 6- 

I woke up to my phone ringing and I groaned. I reached over and answered it, not even caring to see the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked, my voice still raspy from sleep. "Hello Mr Styles. I am calling about your application to the University." The lady at the other end of the line said and I quickly sat up. "Oh I'm sorry..." I said. "Not to worry Mr Styles. I have just called you to ask if it would be possible for you to come in today. We need to just confirm a few things with you and you can start as soon as possible." She said and I smiled. "Sure, I will be there shortly." I said climbing out of bed. "Alright, will see you soon Mr Styles." She said and hung up. I threw my phone onto the bed and ran to the bathroom to shower. Once showered, I quickly changed into a black v-neck t-shirt and my black skinny jeans, pulling on my brown boots on and running down the stairs. I saw Niall and Liam still passed out and I sighed. I quickly shook Liam and he groaned. "Listened, I got to run. Here is my key, just lock up when you're done and phone me." I said and he nodded taking the keys from me and flopping back down and going back to sleep.

I ran out the door and climbed into my car and drove off down the road. It took me 15 minutes to get to the University considering I took a wrong turning and ended up in who knows where. I parked outside and got out, locking the car before walking into the building but, of course, I had no idea where the hell I was going. As I walked down corridor after corridor, reading each doors sign, I swear I was never going to find my way out. As I rounded the corner, I walked straight into someone and I stumbled backwards. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking..." I trailed off seeing those bright blue eyes glaring at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked and I gulped. "I'm - uh- actually looking for the - uh office?" I said and he nodded. "Down the hallway. To your right." He said and I nodded. "Uh thanks." I said and he nodded, his blue eyes staring at me and I quickly walked away, feeling those eyes burning into the back of my head. I found the office soon after and headed inside. I walked to the desk and the lady smiled. "Ah Mr Styles." She said and I smiled. "Okay so here is all the forms. You have chosen what you want to do?" She asked. "Actually I was thinking of doing a bridging course of English, Maths and Science." I said and she smiled. "That is perfect. Okay so wait here, I will get your books for you. Just fill this form in." She handed me the form and I nodded as she walked off.

Once I finally finished the form, the lady came back with a stack of books. "Okay these are your books, and this is your time table and a map. You can start either today or tomorrow with your classes." She said and I smiled, thanking her. I walked out the office, carrying all the books with my timetable and map on top. I could feel someone watching me and I paused, looking around but this time I caught sight of the blue eyes staring right at me. I stared at him for a lot longer then I was suppose too but I froze as he began to walk towards me. He stopped in front of me, never breaking eye contact. "You confuse me..." He said and I frowned. "How so?" I asked. "Many people look at me, and run away. You don't... It confuses me." He said. "I'm not afraid of you if that's what you think..." I said and his eyes stared at me with curiosity. "Didn't I warn you?" He asked and I shrugged. "A warning doesn't mean anything." I said and a tiny hint of smile or smirk played on his thin pink lips. "You're different..." He said walking around me. "Different how?" I asked catching his gaze again. "I don't know." He said. "Uh okay? You still didn't tell me your name." I said and he looked at me. "I know Payne you told you my name. When he took you for a tour around the place. You were in the cafeteria." He said and my eyes widened. "But he didn't even say it that loud." I said and he smirked. "Lets just say I have... good hearing." He said. "See you around... Harry." Louis said and my breath hitched in my throat. With him just saying my name made my heart race.

He walked away, back down the hallway and I was like frozen to my spot. How did he know? I shook my head and made my way through the University again. I walked into the English class that I was supposed to be in and the professor looked at me. "Hi, can I help you?" He asked and I sighed. I handed him a piece of paper and he smiled. "So you are my new student." He said and I smiled. "You can take a seat at the back of the auditorium." He said and I nodded, walking up the steps and placing my books on the table. I sat down and watched as students walked in one by one. But of course, one person stood out, and it was Louis. He walked in, glaring at the people who laughed or shot ugly words at him as he walked to the back. "I can't seem to get rid of you." He said. "Thanks." I said, rolling my eyes at him. The lesson started and I tried paying attention but I could feel his icy blue stare at me. "Stop staring at me." I whispered, writing the notes down. "I'm trying to figure you out." He said and I turned my gaze to his. I could see the scars that covered his neck properly now and I wondered what happened. "You aren't going to scare me away Louis. In fact, you almost intrigue me." I said and I watched him frown. "Why?" He asked, almost a growl. "You are a mysterious person. You have a story behind that mask and I intend to find out." I said and he like literally growled at me. "You have no reason too! You don't need to know anything about me! You would stay away from me if you knew whats best for you!" He growled and stood up, storming away.

After class, I saw Liam walking down the hallway and I smiled. "Hey, here is your keys." He said and I smiled, thanking him. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded, as I saw the brown hair, blue eyed boy walking down the hall behind Liam. "I'm fine." I said and he nodded. "Listen, I will see you tomorrow. I have things to do at home..." I said. "Alright. See you later." He said and I nodded, walking down the hallway. I walked out the large doors and into the parking bay, unlocking my car and placing my books into the back seat. I shut the back door and opened my door when I saw Louis leaning against the gate post, glaring at me. "You tell me to leave you alone and then you follow me? Why is that?" I asked staring at him intensely. He pushed himself away from the post and walked up to me. "Why are you determined to know me?" He asked slowly. "There is something about you. Its not just dark and evil behind those tattoos and blue eyes. There is good somewhere in there and I will find it." I said and with that, I got into the drivers seat and backed away, leaving a very shocked and angry Louis behind.