Chapter 13

Chapter 13- 

Louis and I headed back to my place. For some reason, he seemed happier? Like almost open. "So your essay..." I said as we drove quietly away from the University. "What about it?" He asked. "Well what are you going to right about?" I asked and he chuckled. "Harry it's not that hard..." He said and I smiled. "So you going to right it about yourself?" I asked and he nodded. "Probably about the night that I didn't kill you..." He trailed off and I smiled. "That sounds interesting." I said making him roll his eyes. "Of course I won't be using your name. And it will definitely be a girl instead." He said and I gasped, taking one hand of the steering wheel and holding it over my heart. "I am wounded. Seriously that hurt." I said and he slapped my arm and I whined. "What was that for?" I protested. "You being a sarcastic idiot!" He said and I chuckled, pulling up into my driveway.

 We got out the car, I grabbed my laptop and book and went to the door, grabbing the keys from my pocket and unlocking the door. "You first." I said to Louis and he rolled his eyes before stepping inside. "What do you want to do?" I asked and he shrugged. "You can help me with the essay?" He asked and I smiled. "Alright, as long as you help me with mine." I said and he nodded. We went into the kitchen and I set my book and laptop on the table. "You want anything to eat?" I asked, throwing him a bottle of water and he shrugged again. "Yes or no?" I asked and he looked down. "Louis, you don't have to be shy." I said and he sighed. "Its just... Its just I haven't really been, like around people for a long time..." He said and I smiled. "Well just think of my house as your house!" I said, taking a sip of my water. "I don't have a house." He said and I basically chocked on my water, making me cough heavily. Louis quickly came over and smacked my back a few times. "You don't have a house?" I questioned once I could breath again. "Yeah, I'm a werewolf Harry. Its safer for me to stay in the forest. Well its like a shelter. Cave even." He explained and I stared at him in bewilderment. "Isn't cold? How do you eat?" I asked and he shrugged. "Being a wolf has its perks." He said going over to the island and sitting down again. "How so?" I asked. "Uh... You might find it disgusting..." He said looking down at his hand on the table. 

 "I won't..." I said softly walking towards him . "Uh well I just catch something in the woods..." He said and I nodded. "So you eat it raw ?" I asked and he sighed, nodding. "Well at least you eat." I said and he snapped his head to look at me, shock written all over his face. "It doesn't freak you out?" He asked and I frowned. "Why would if freak me out?" I asked. "I eat raw meat... I live in a cave... I'm a bloody werewolf for gods sake! How are you staying so calm about this?!" He finally cracked. "Honestly. I don't know. There is just something... I don't know what it is about you. I don't know how to explain it. Its like I know you're not a threat... Like no matter what you say or do won't hurt me... Like I said, its hard to explain." I said opening the fridge. I scanned over everything and took out some bread and butter. "Uh do you eat anything thats not meat?" I asked and Louis rolled his eyes. "Harry I am a werewolf, not a wolf. Of course I eat other things but I haven't in a while I guess you could say." He said and I nodded, taking out the cheese. "I don't have a lot in the fridge. Should probably go shopping for food..." I trailed off. "Well you can go when I leave." Louis said and I turned to look at him. "You are not getting out of this one Lou." I said and his eyes widened. "But there is people there..." He whined and I laughed. "And there is people at University too." I said and he sighed, giving up.

 I handed him his cheese sandwich and grabbed the laptop and book before we both headed into the living room. "Okay so how do you want to start your essay?" I asked before taking a bite of my sandwich. "Not sure... This is really good." Louis said, talking with a mouth full and I smiled. "Well how about you start with when the moon comes up and what happens from there." I said and he nodded, swallowing. "Yeah this might take a long time..." He said. "We have plenty of time." I said looking at him, his eyes meeting mine. His eyes mesmerized me, on how blue they are. They were so bright and shiny and I couldn't take my eyes away from them. "Uh so come on then, lets get to work." Louis said breaking the eye contact. "Your eyes fascinate me." I said before I could stop myself. "What?" He asked and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "Uh... Nothing..." I said and Louis smirked. His eyes mocking me and for some reason, I thought he was changing the colour of his eyes on purpose. "Your eyes change colour?" I asked and he chuckled. "It depends I guess. I can control it sometimes but they usually change on what emotion I am feeling." He said and I nodded. He sat a bit closer to me as we worked on the essays. I helped him a lot and he helped me explain what happens. Two totally different stories of course. I didn't plan to finish mine around Louis though... I had a idea how to end it but that was a secret.

 "Okay I am bored." Louis said randomly and I laughed. "We have barely been at it for a hour." I said and he shrugged. "I have a short attention span." He said stretching and resting his head on the back of the couch. "Well then it lasted long enough I guess." I said putting everything on the coffee table in front of me. "I should probably get going..." Louis said looking at his watch. "Please stay." I said before I could even think what I was saying. "What?" He asked. "Stay." I said and he frowned. "Harry... I have been here longer then I should of been..." He said but I shook his head. "I like having you around." I said and he sighed. "Harry..." He began.  "Please Louis." I begged and he sighed. "Why though?" He asked and I looked down. "It gets lonely I guess. I was always so used to having my grandmother around and now being in a new town, new house... I don't really have any friends and I don't have family. I have nothing." I said before rubbing my face with my hands. "But its fine. You can go! I am just whining..." I said keeping my gaze away from him. I felt him move closer to me and what surprised me was him wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "I will stay... But only for tonight." He said and that was all I needed to smile and hug him closer. "How about we go do that shopping and then watch a movie?" I asked looking towards him and he smiled, nodding. "Come on then." He said as we headed out to do shopping.