seven

[a few days later]

" Unnie , are you feeling better? Are you uncomfortable anywhere? If not you can stay in the hospital , no rush to go back "
Sinb asked worriedly. Sowon have only stayed in the hospital for a few days and now she's going to discharge. She afraid that Sowon might fall again.

" Sinb , unnie is fine. No worries. "

" Okay then... "

" Sowon , are you discharging already? "
Minhyuk walked into Sowon's ward. His eyes looked extremely red , an evidence of him actually cried before.

" Er...Why...Why are you crying...? "
Soon asked out of curiosity and worried about what happening to Minhyuk.

" It's nothing... Do you want to exchange number? We can meet up sometimes and you can talk to me if you have any worries too... "

" Yeah sure "
Sowon felt something weird but she can't tell where is it exactly that is weird.

-
-

[BigHit]

Yoongi was about to return until he accidentally overheard a conversation.

" This time round , no more mistake. Do you get it?! "

" Are you still not gonna recognise me as your brother...? "

" Why would I ?! The things that i ordered you to do you did not even succeed in doing it and yet you're asking me to recognize you?! I almost get into trouble because of you too do you know?! "

" It's not that I didn't succeed , I did help you in what you wanted! You said that if I helped you with what you want you would call me your brother! Just wanting to have you to call me brother I have done so many things that goes beyond my thinking! "

Listening to whatever Jisung said got Momo triggered. She put up her hand , in a position of slapping Jisung. Suddenly , a hand came in and stopped her from doing so.

" Kim-kim Yewon...? Why are you? "

" So you're the one behind everything. Never though that you will be so evil to make us get misunderstand by others! "

" This is what you girls deserve! And I'm talking to my brother , who are you bark in our conversation?! "
Momo once again put up her hand and was about to hit Umji. Just as she was about to hit , Suga who was witnessing everything the whole time wanted to step out to protect Umji , only to have Heechul stopping him.

" Heechul hyung? "

" Shhh , let's go to somewhere quiet... "
Heechul started dragging Suga out of the situation before someone caught them eavesdropping.

They came to a room that seems to be like Heechul's recording room. What adds on to Suga's surprise is that Hani is also sitting inside.

" Hani noona? You're also here? "
Hani did not reply to Suga's question , instead Heechul started speaking.

" Now that you have witnessed everything , do you finally believe that they are actually innocent? You guys have always been saying that the girls are the ones who is the bad person "

" Do you know how much the girls have suffered just because of you and your ridiculous members ?! Never thought that you guys will believe in someone whom you guys met for a short period of time and not someone you know for almost a decade! "
Hani finally spoke as she release all the anger that she was trying to keep on Suga.

" But...But I saw Umji slapping her with my own eyes... "
Part of Suga disagree with the fact that they are actually innocent. But part of him somehow knows what's the truth.