*Eren's pov*

My head hurts. I feel dizzy. It's like my head will explode.

I had my eyes closed shut and my hands were turned into fists. Everything around me was empty. Like an elevator with no buttons, or doors. A long red pit that seemed like it will never end.

Suddenly the end appeared from nowhere. I crashed down on the hard floor. My ass hurt like crazy. I've probably broken some bones down there... if there are bones in the ass. Are there bones? And ca-...

"What the...."

I finally started looking at the place I was at. It had red walls and it was full of spikes. Almost like a cave. At the northern side there was a staircase leading to an unknown place. I never saw nor imagined something like this before.

Then I saw something move between the spikes. All I saw was a black creature. I couldn't really tell if it was an animal or a human.

It moved really fast, and in the next second the dark creature was now standing in front of me, staring deep in my eyes.

The words left me. I was unable to speak or move, almost like I was paralysed. And the only thing I saw was pair of bright red eyes on mine.

The beast finally broke the eye contact allowing me to move, speak and see. If you can't tell, I was dying from fear.

The beast spoke

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE PEASANT"

Okay that was kinda unexpected. I thought it was an animal. But it looks like I was wrong. Its a human. But no human has horns on their head and no human has a pointy tail and neither does it have red eyes. So what is this thing? And this creature is so small.. Maybe a mutated dwarf? Pfft that doesn't exist in the first place... Get yourself together Eren.

"I ASKED HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE YOU USELESS WORM!"

Oh crap i was supposed to answer! But even I don't know how I got here in the first place, so i just decided to go with the truth

"I don't know" I spoke

"Well you better figure a way out until you have a chance, because either you leave or I'm gonna kill you. It's simple, really."

Okay now I'm sure the beast isn't just ugly. It's also crazy.

"Firstly tell me where I am... please" I said with fear still living in my voice.

"Oh" the beast spoke with a grin growing on it's face, "You are in hell."

.....

.......

"Yeah sure. Now, where is the hidden camera?"

Silence

"Whats a hidden camera?" The creature asked.

This guy must be kidding me. What game is he playing now? Its not funny anymore.

"Anyways," the beast shrugged, "follow me up" he said, and pointed at the stairs.

_______________________________

Yay new chapter... I should probably update more...😂 well I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading ~