Chapter 2: Black And Red

Start from the beginning

I landed next to her and she wasn't paying attention that i just arrived, her eyes was glued towards the guy who was robbing the dust shop.

"Both of you are very Persistent..." She readies to fight him, but a getaway Bullhead rises up and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside.

He holds up a red Dust gem"End of the line, Red And Black" He throws it out Our feet and fires at us, resulting in a large explosion.

"Whoa-ho-ho-ho!" He Suddenly stops laughing when he see's me wearing my mask and holding out katana. "Huh?"

"Woah.." The teenage girl said as she saw me blocking the Attack with my sword.

I look at him and dash towards the bullhead, Successfully getting inside. He steps back a bit smiling at me.

"Well you're more persistent than i thought." He said

"And your very friendly than i thought" a hint of sarcasm can be heard in my voice.

"Heh...well peshie names Roman Torchwick kid and i guess you dont know who i am"

"Dont know dont care" As i was about to swing my sword, the door of the pilot seat was suddenly open and i notice a blaze of fire was blasted out the door and suddenly i was of the bullhead and crash back towards the rooftop where the red girl was in.

As i open my eyes i notice A woman in a purple cape is now in front of the teenage girl,. As Red looks on, Glinda Goodwitch you knew her from Raven magazines from top Huntress she started waving her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where the woman in red that shot me out, She started to go towards the back and Roman is struggling with the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

"The hell...?" Roman Said.

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.

The woman reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. The Huntress blocks it, but the flame splatters behind her and glows hot with the enemy's raised hand. Glynda back-flips out of the explosion, which destroys part of the roof, and magically gathers the shards to create a large arrow, which she throws at the craft. The fiery woman shatters the arrow with several blasts, but it reforms just in time to hit the side of the jet due to Roman's quick aerial lean. The wreckage separates and reshapes into more arrows that encircle the jet, but the woman summons several glowing rings around herself that expand and destroy the shards.

the teenage girl, finally acting, reverts her scythe into its rifle form to fire at the woman, who blocks each shot and creates several blazing circles around her two opponents. Glynda telekinetically pushes Red and rolls herself out of the explosion's radius; looking up to see the hatch close and the craft fly away.

I goes towards Red and see her Recovering from that "Are you okay?" I ask

She ignores me and went towards Glynda "You're a Huntress!" She puts on a pleading, awe-stricken face towards her "Can I have your autograph?!"

End of Flashback

So thats where we are now, im next to red while i wait for the adults to come in and lecture us, for trying to help a old guy....wait where the problem in that. I felt a tug in my coat and i look at red who was smiling at me.