At My Room

I just finished getting ready because it's already 2:55 p.m. I kept it simple but sexy.

I receive a text message from David telling me that he is at the door

I receive a text message from David telling me that he is at the door. I hurry downstairs to go open the door for him, luckily my parents aren't home so I don't have to worry. I open the door to see him holding some beautiful flowers.

"I wanted to give you different flowers from the typical red roses, I hope you like them", he finishes as he looks at my brown eyes

"Awe thank you David and of course I like them, they are beautiful".

I invite him inside while I go to the kitchen to get a base with water fir the flowers.

After I was all done David and I drove to his house where we share a lovely dinner and a good time together.

Now we are sitting on his living room just cuddling and watching a movie that is very interesting, it's call "The Island".

David stops the movie making me look at him because I am about to ask him why he paused it.

He grabs my chin and leans in to kiss me, I am not complaining so I grab his head and pull him to me kissing him with some much need and love.

I am afraid of losing this, of losing him!

In such a short time he has become vital to me.

He doesn't even imagen what he has done to me with his cute actions like the beautiful flowers that he brought to me today. We continue to kiss and it's starting to get steamy but before we go any further I have to tell him about my departure to Spain in a week.

"Da...vid.....David" I am trying to get his attention but he keeps kissing my lips.

I stand up from the couch so that way I can get everything across without him distracting me. I look at him directly into his gorgeous ocean blue eyes. He is sitting looking at me with a questionable look.

"David...I have something important to tell you".

He now sits down straight and quietly waits for me to start talking.

"My parents asked me for a favor, in which it is to go to Spain for 4 months to help my father's friend yo open his restaurant".

He leans into the couch and asks me, "Why is your father not going?".

"Because he is occupied, you know he is avery busy man. This is an opportunity that is going to help me to mature and it will show my family that they can count on me".

He looks at me but doesn't say a word about it, he stands up and walks to the balcony. I see him taking a look at the beautiful view deep in thought. I go to where he is at and hug him from behind. I rest my face in his back hoping that he is not mad.

"David are you mad?" I ask him as I turn him around to face him.

He looks down at me because since I am 5'0, I am pretty small. He softly touches my face with the back of his palm as he says, "Of course not my beautiful Ela, I am proud that you want to help your family. I will admit that you took me by surprise".

I am so happy he understands that I am not doing this for me but for my family.

I grab his shirt and kiss his plump lips.

We then proceed to finish the movie while we cuddle and eat some chocolate that he had on his counter.

I have learn that he doesn't really have a sweet tooth but he enjoys eating chocolate once in a while.

I am feeling thirsty from all that chocolate that I ate so I stand up and tell him if he would like some water or anything since I will run to get me something to drink. David tells me to get him a cup of water with ice.

After I got something for me and him I head back to the living room to continue to watch the film. I accidentally sit on my phone which cause the screen to light up allowing me to see that it is 10:30 p.m. As I am about to text my dad that I will be home in a bit I receive a text message from my mom saying that her and dad will not be able to come home tonight since they will stay at a friends house. I am glad that my parents are enjoying life.

I turn off my phone and face my love, "David can I stay with you tonight?".

He looks at me and says "No".

I look down with a sad face when I hear him bursting in laughter.

I look up at his face with a questionable face.

"My beautiful Ela of couse you can. You should of seen your face", he tells me a he continues to laugh while holding his stomach.

I grab a pillow and throw it to his face for making fun of me. It lands on his face making in stop laughing now the one laughing is me.

We had a pillow fight until we got tire that night and went to rest.

Author's Note

Yay!! A new update, it's been long but I hope you all enjoy it!!!! Have any of you live or been to Spain?

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends*

Love,

J.P