"Oh my god you're both so much taller." A person laughs at the door.

Turning towards the figure, it was once again, none other than David.

"Right on time! Let's get going." May smiles as you both walk down the hall and over to the elevator.

As you near the car, you see some familiar figures. Going in, it was Johnny and Ten in the front and you three in the back.

"Hey sisters- OH SHIT (Y/N) YOU LOOK FUCKING HOT." Johnny screams out as May slaps him, telling him to shut up.

"I know I do." You hair flip and Ten and Johnny just gawk at you.

"Close your mouths and drive." David shuts their mouths and they laugh awkwardly.

While driving there, it was wild in the car.

The radio blasted music while you danced in the back of the car somehow. Ten started recording and putting it on his Snapchat story while Johnny almost crashed the car into the curb. As mentioned before, it was a wild ride.

The houses near the party house were all gigantic. They were mansions made of marble and you were probably in the high class neighborhood of Korea.

"So who's house is this at again?" You asked Johnny as he shrugged.

"Don't remember. I think it was Sicheng? I don't really know. I heard party and the address and I said yes." You flicked his temple as he frowns.

"Stupid." You blow a raspberry at him and he mimicked you again.

"We're here!" Ten screams out, making you look at the house.

It was probably the biggest house of them all. The glass windows made the party visible to any neighbor. Luckily, no houses were close to this one, allowing for you teenagers to make a mess out of almost anything.

Stepping out of the car, you all walk in like you own the place. People glanced your way while you reached some friends.

"Hey! Chan, Felix!" You greeted them as they turned around.

"Uh? Who are you?" They asked weirdly, not seeing your face.

"Guys it's me. (Y/N)." You say while nearing the table they were at.

"Holy- That's you?! Actually?" Felix screams out while checking you.

"Yes it's me." You smile at them and they feel weird.

"Holy crap! I didn't know you were this hot." Another voice says while walking near you guys.

"If it ain't Vernon. Hey man." He hugs you and then looks at you weirdly. "What?" You laughed out.

"You look so... different." He tilts his head to see you at a better angle.

"Is that a good thing?" He nods and defends himself.

"Oh yeah! Don't get me wrong. You look amazing." He looks behind him and smiles.

"(Y/N), May," Somebody calls at you two while you peek behind him.