Chapter Ten/ Lemon

AN: If you are not comfortable with any sexual acts please, you are able to skip this chapter without missing any vital information. 

Naomi and Azriel walked into his room at the House of Wind, the day was spent traveling and eating. Both of them were wide awake though. Azriel shut the door softly as Naomi looked at the clean room. His bed was large enough to fit two with wings, the wooden floorboards were warm and soft underneath her feet. His whole room smelled like him, and Naomi was drowning peacefully in the scent of him. 

Azriel walked up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her. Naomi leaned back into him, savoring the warmth he was giving off. His large wings wrapped around her, blocking her from the horrid world they lived in. 

She leaned her head on his chest, tracing his scarred hands with her soft fingers. She looked at his wings, the elegant curve of his wing, the deep black memberane, the silkiness they seemed to have. 

Azriel smiled, as he watched as she studied his wings. He lowered his head and whispered deeply into her pointed ear, "You can touch them..."

Naomi asked him cautiously, "Aren't they sensitive?"

"I trust you," Azriel closed his eyes, resting his head on hers. 

Naomi reached out, the pad of her pointer finger brushed against the membrane, causing a seemingly purring noise out of Azriel. Naomi ran her fingers over the silky membrane and asked, "What does it feel like...?"

Azriel placed his lips underneath her ear and whispered, "Like this."

His breath tickled her skin, causing her to shiver slightly. The two faced one another, just standing their in each other's arms. Azriel traced Naomi's cheek with his thumb and asked, "You know I love you right?"

Naomi smiled wide, cauldron, just her smile drove Azriel mad, her voice filled him up, the smooth silky tone she always had, was perfect to his ears. 

"I do, and I hope you know I love you too."

Azriel didn't waste a single moment and kissed her, her soft lips against his. Her body, pressed onto his. The soft kiss soon turned into a heated one. The two yearning to just touch one another, Azriel whispered onto her lips, "Are you sure you want to do this..?"

Naomi nodded, "Yes..."

Azriel knew she had been saving herself, for years on end, just to give herself to her mate or husband. Azriel picked her up, and carried her to the bed. Azriel kissed her again, his lips on hers, his hands roaming on her body. One down her torso, one on her legs. 

Naomi's fingers touched those splendid wings, her other hand tangled in his soft smooth black hair. His lips were so careful, and yet so strong at the same time. They two parted, gasping for air. Letting out steamy breaths. 

Azriel slowly lifted off Naomi's shirt, her breasts bound by a wrap around her chest. Her pants soon following suit of her shirt, both of them finding their spot on the floor. She was splaid out in front of him. One of her arms over her smaller than average chest, embarrassed she wasn't larger in that category. 

Azriel placed his hands next to her torso and whispered from her collar bone to her shoulder, "You are perfect," his lips tracing down further to where her arm was once was over her chest, "and you will always be perfect..."

Naomi relaxed, all of her nerves washing away. Azriel swiftly ripped through the bandages leaving her breasts completly exposed to the air. He lowered his mouth onto one of her breasts, not wasting any time his other hand found the other one.

Naomi's back arched slightly as his tongue made a path around her tit, the new found pleasure burning inside of her. His large scarred hand was soft with her, though still giving the same treatment. 

His longer fangs grazed the cup of her breast, making a small noise come out of her lips. Causing a low rumble to come from Azriel. His mouth moved from her breasts down her stomach and to her lace covered naval. He tore the lace away and placed his hands on Naomi's knees. The tattoo  seemed to warm underneath his touch. 

He looked up at her and asked kindly, "Are you okay?"

Naomi nodded and answered softly, "I'm fine, just..."

"I'll be careful with you, I promise...I'll be kind," Azriel promised, easing her legs open. He lowered himself down, his fingers grazing her folds. The soft gasp from her lips made Azriel wanted to hear his name be whimpered from her lips out of pleasure. 

He ran his pointer finger through her dampened folds, as his tongue followed behind his finger. Her hands fisted the soft sheets as his tongue flicked against her clit at the end. He noticed and took his time at first, with slow long licks. 

He moved her folds carefully with two fingers and started to lap his tongue. Her soft moans becoming louder and louder. He removed his tongue for his pointer finger. The new sensation made Naomi gasp. Her core hugged his finger, he moved his finger in and out slowly, letting her get used to the sensation before building up speed. His tongue danced around her clit, the pleasure was building up and burning inside of her. 

Azriel entered another finger, making the pleasure build higger and higger. He was driving her mad, the pleasure was all to new and all to much for her. It was hard enough to hold her moans back. Yet she failed, his name slipped through her lips, softly and amost airy. 

Her walls crumbled, her toes curled as she reached her climax, her back arching her hips rising a bit. Azriel licked his lips as he stood up over her. Naomi panted, sweat dripping down her head. She watched as Azriel took off his leathers, so painfully slowly. Yet as he saw the yearning in her eyes his hands moved quicker. 

His length nearly made her gape, he bent over her and reminded her, "I'll be gentle...I promise..."

She nodded, he lowered into her, she wrapped her arms around him. Preparing for him to enter. He nuzzled into her neck and slowly entered the tip of his member in, the heat inside of her was enough to make him melt. 

Naomi gripped onto him as he carefully entered her, he was so careful, and she could tell he was holding back. When he had fully entered she whipered in his ear, "You can move now."

And he did, he thrusted his hips in and out. Her whole body was set aflame, the pain burning away and turning to the addictive pleasure he was giving her. She could feel every single inch of him inside of her, the pleasure was all so much. Her moans were growing once more. 

Her walls hugged him inside of her, his mind was thrown off. Everything changed, soon it seemed the two had been doing this for years on end. His hips ground into hers as she ran her fingers through his hair, her head resting on his muscular shoulder. 

He looked down at her, capturing her lips again as he increased in speed. Her moans muffled by the kiss, his rhythm was beginning to become sloppy and his breathing was ragged. He rammed into her as he finished, she screamed his name, her back arching as they finished. 

They two laid in bed, naked and panting. Azriel held her, one of his wings drapped over her legs and torso. She rested her head on his chest and drew circles on his arm as he held her tightly. He played with the ends of her hair and asked, "Can I see them...your wings...?"

Naomi nodded, allowing the white scalled wings to show, the gold flakes shimmering in the dim-moonlight. the turquoise wisps seemed to be darker on the ends of the wings membrane. 

The two lovers fell asleep, one of each other's wings casted over one another. The Sun had fallen in love with the moon, and they could never be seperated, and those who tried had hell to pay.