Chapter Three

Chapter Three-

I will not give up!

"She is grace,

She is beauty,

She is my mother,

She will punch you in the face."

I threw my sword to the sand, water splaying around it. Darcy looked at me surprised and asked, "Child what are you doing?"

My throat closed up and croaked out, "I won't...I won't! We can find a new medicine for you! We can make sure its stronger and better than the last one! I can make one for Cauldrons sake! I won't kill you though! I will never draw my sword to end your life! This I swear!"

She sighed and said, "Child you swear that upon my life?"

I fell to my knees and yelled, "Yes, just don't leave me! I don't want to be all alone again!"

My shoulders shook, I heard footsteps approaching me them a hand placed on my shoulder.

"You told us everything you went through, in turn we will make sure that you're mother gets the medication she needs in order to stay alive."

I looked at Feyre, her face looked like a queen...like a true High Lady.

"High....Thank you Feyre, so much." I said smiling.

I got up and walked to Darcy and said, "Now, will you come back and get some rest. No one wants to hear an opera at two in the morning."

Darcy crowed out a laugh and said, "I'm not walking though."

I rolled my eyes and put her on my back, "Happy?"

She only nodded in response.

I looked at Tarquin and said, "No one is to wake her, make sure the herbalists are free tomorrow an hour after sunrise. I am fixing this, one way or another."

"Of course, but Naomi the meeting will resume tomorrow. Varian told me that you got the letters from the spies across the water?"

I nodded and only said walking away, "Tomorrow is a new day for plenty of discussion."

I placed Darcy in bed, she snored softly for one minute then she started to snore like a boar. I had half a mind to slam the door on my way out so she would get the message but, I closed it softly and whispered, "May the sea guide your dreams..."

I walked to my room and changed into my deep turquoise silk nightgown and put on my white silk robe before I brushed my hair. I walked down stairs with three books in my arms.

Sitting in almost the same spots were the Inner Circle in their night attire. They all looked at me and Azriel asked, "How is she?"

I sighed and said, "Sleeping, she always gets these...I don't know how to explain it. It is like a Seer but, she sings it for some reason. She walks down the beach to sing in solitude but, then she collapses and well...she hasn't been getting better either too."

I walked to my study and Feyre asked, "Will you be able to sleep or are you going to be working the whole night?"

I looked back and said, "Don't worry about me, I just need to work on the new medication for her."                                                     

"Can I help?"

I looked at her with shock, she would help me?

"Are you sure?" I asked her, I was genuinely surprised she would want to help.