His eyes were hooded with lust which again made him look so sexy. I reached for his t-shirt and pulled it over his head throwing it away in some corner. He kept looking in my eyes as he reached for my shirt and started opening the buttons. My eyes traveled down his tan sculpted chest. He pulled my shirt of and let it slip to the floor as he placed his hands on my chest tracing my abs slowly. And suddenly he leaned down and kissed my chest and flicked his tongue on my nipple making me close my eyes and lean on the closet door for support.

Shit! He is good at this.

He started licking and sucking on my nipple making me moan in pleasure. Suddenly he stopped and I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were at the same level and at first I didn't notices what he was doing but when I heard a zipper I looked down at his hands. His jeans were at his ankles and his black boxers came to sight, his hard member straining against them.

Fuck!

I looked up at him again, my eyes filled with lust from the sight of his boxers. He slipped his hand inside his boxer and stroked himself trying to keep his eyes open so he could look in my eyes.

" Shit." I whispered. "As much as I hate to admit this you look so fucking sexy right now." I told him not caring about his ego this time.

" I know." He said with a smirk but moaned as soon as I put my hand inside his boxers pushing his hand away. His hard length was wet from pre-cum.

" Holy shit!" He hissed when I started stroking him. I turned him around so his back was against my chest and kept stroking him making him arch his back against me. I kissed his shoulder and back, biting and nibbling on the soft tan skin.

I picked up my pace and stroked him faster and faster and pressed myself against him so he could feel my hard member between his ass-cheeks. He moaned and leaned his head against my shoulder for support.

" Come for me Rylan." I whispered seductively against his ear. He moaned and came right after, cursing as he put his hand over mine and kept stroking himself even after he was finished. I kissed his neck and bit his ear making the after effect of the orgasm last. He relaxed after a few seconds and turned around, he kissed me on the lips biting my bottom lip between his teeth.

He continued kissing me and at the same time started opening my jeans and releasing my length from my briefs. I hissed in pleasure when his warm hand went around my length.

I had never thought that this would happen. Not that I had thought about it , but still. I mean if I go out tomorrow and tell everyone about this they would never believe it. They would think that I was lying, even though I'm not. But since the first time we meet we have hated each other with a passion, so of course people wouldn't believe that we had kissed and done a whole lot of other things.  

I mean you just don't do that with someone you hate, it's just weird. But still here we are kissing each other like our lives depended on it.

I moaned and came after a few minutes of Rylan's hot hand stroking my member.

Rylan's kissed me on the lips again and pressed himself between my legs when there was banging on the door.

" Open up! Dammit " someone yelled from the other side of the door.

" Yeah, baby. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll find us a room." It sounded like he was talking to someone because the other person answered with a moan. I rolled my eyes and that's when I realized where I was.

Fuck! I can't let anyone see us like this. That would be the end of my reputation. I can't risk that and when I looked at Rylan I could tell that he was thinking the exact same thing as me.