Epilogue

This is the last chapter. I feel a bit sad for ending this fic because it's my first chaptered fic. Hopefully I can write more after this. Thank you guys for all the comments and votes. I'm really happy reading it.

After making sure that he was neat enough to go to work, he took his bag and turned off the switches before went out from the unit. A transparent plastic bag was hanging on his doorknob with a yellow sticky-note on it.

Please forgive me, P'Arthit. I really didn't mean to. 😭😭😭

Please text or call me.

Love you.😘

P/s: Don't forget to eat your breakfast & have a good day.

-Your Kong-

He could not help but smile at it. Locking his door, Arthit made his way down where his grab-bike was waiting for him.

I'm not gonna make it easy for you.

*****

Somewhere in a university, a man was looking at his phone —waiting for a text from his lover.

"That phone can't make you full, Kongpob."

The gang nodded in a union at Tew's point. Kongpob sighed and put his phone on the table before he continued eating his lunch.

"Something happened again? You're all smiley last week and now you're back to staring at the phone again,"

It was true that things had been going well between him and Arthit since they had made up last week. However, Arthit had been sulking with him since yesterday when he told the older man about his parents' invitation for them to come home for dinner that weekend.

The senior was shocked knowing that Kongpob's parents knew about their relationship. Of course, he was pissed off with him for coming out to his parents without telling him first. He had explained to him about the situation but the man was still sulking.

"I brought a little trouble to myself with P'Arthit,"

"You've always been trouble... since we were freshmen and jinx us too," Aim accused him.

Kongpob was sipping his iced coffee while thinking of ideas to make his lover talk to him again. He was grinning naughtily when an idea popped into his mind. Tew was knocking a few times on the table to snap Kongpob from his thoughts.

"Let's go or we'll be late to the class,"

The boys nodded and took off to the lab. Kongpob was typing something in his phone while walking before pocketing it into his pocket.

To: P'Ai Oon

Not a word P'Arthit?

You didn't notice my note?

It's okay... I'll make sure you see it next time.

*****

After faxing the last document, Arthit went to tidy up his table —ready to get off from work for that day. He managed to hail a taxi, he slumped onto the backseat, feeling exhausted with his boring day. Arthit checked his phone; no notifications from his boyfriend. If yesterday he was bombarded with apologies from Kongpob, today he got none at all. Not a morning wish nor lunch.