F I V E

Y/N POV

It's pluffy and soft. Hmmmm.. What a nice bed for sleep in such a beautiful dream.

Wait. What?!

I just opened my eyes and found myself in unfamiliar room. I see out the window, it already dark outside. I feels myself naked under the blanket. I slowly peeked inside the blanket.

Oh my gawd! What happened to me?

"You are not remember about yesterday?"

That guy. The guy that I helped a week ago. But he not a human, but he is a vampire too.

"You sleep for 20 hours. I guess you are too tired," he sipped a coffee from his mug.

"You are not human, aren't you?"

"You got it there. Why asking more?" he shrugged his shoulder.

"And you the little kids that lost in the forest that day. Your eyes, I remember you."

He smiled genuinely. He put his mug at the table and walk towards the bed. He sit beside of Y/N. He is caressing her cheek.

"You know. I've been waiting for this time to come and it finally come true," he grinned.

You just stared blankly to his eyes. You don't know how to confess the feelings that you felt in those situation.

"You know my name already, since you saw my identity card. So, may I know yours?"

She snapped back to reality as Jungkook asked her name.

"Y/N, Jeong Y/N."

"What a beautiful name." he grinned.

"Don't be too shocked. I know it won't be easy for you but I just want you to know I've been waiting for you a long time ago," he added.

"I don't know that you still waiting for me this whole time. What a coincidence," she chuckled.

"As the day we met, I promise myself to make you to be mine, one day. Now, you are already mine," he smirked

"What makes you think that I are already yours?"

"This. And how you really want me to touch touch you." he teased, try to imitating Y/N last night.

Y/N is blushing. She cover herself under the blanket. Jungkook giggle and try to pull the blanket from her.

"No," she said under the blanket.

He pulls  the blanket again, and reveal Y/N face. She close her face with her hands. Jungkook pulls her hand and hug her. He kiss her temple lightly. Y/N just feels warm in his embrace.

"Let's get married," he muttered.

"W-what?" she lifted her head to see Jungkook's eyes.

"Be my wife. Live with me for the rest of your live. I know you will be shock but I've been waited for you for many years," he try to confessed to Y/N.

"Y/N, I love you since we met at the forest."

Y/N just stay silent. Then, she cup Jungkook's face in her hands. She give a peck to him. He confuse by Y/N action until she said something.

"I will," she smiled.

Jungkook widened his eyes. Then, he grin and hug Y/N. He crash his lips to her and mumbled something to her.

"I know you can't resists me," he said under his breath.

The whole night they spend it with their love and lust. Jungkook didn't believe that he finally found the girl that he's been waited for. Y/N also wait for the little boy that come to the forest those day, and now here he are. With her under the cover.

'It's worth it for wait for you."

-- THE END --