T H R E E

One week later

Jungkook POV

It's already a week pass by and she was not seen again after that day. Wait? Why should I care about her? Am I miss her? Urgh! Yes, I miss him. I take my guitar and play it. Urgh!

"Already miss me?"

I flinch. I turn my gaze to my window and see she is standing there, in a black lace dress. Her eyes was glooming red.

"H-how you can get in here?"

"Of course window, pabo."

"You can knock on my do-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she fell down to the floor. I quickly approached her and put her at the bed. I saw his skin are very pale.

"Yah! Are you okay?"

Her breath sounds unstable. I just couldn't thinking anything now. What should I do? Wait. Blood. Yes, blood.

"Yah! Has you drink a blood?"

"N-no." she shook her head.

"Urgh! Yah, bite me."

"But your bite last time still not recover yet."

"It's okay. Just bite me."

I leaned my neck towards her lips. Within a second, I felt her fangs digging into my skin. I hissed a bit. Then, she switch our position. She on the top of me and the hot situation happened again. I felt something in my stomach and something are growing inside my pants. She grind her body towards me. Her moans make me turn on.

'Please don't leave me hanging.'

*****

Y/N POV

I bite him and drinks his blood. I flip him to other side and I'm above him. I grind my body towards him. I moan beneath his skin as I drink his blood. I pulled my fangs out and flipped my hair.

'Please don't leave me hanging.'

What he means by leave him hanging? As I try to sat up properly, I felt his hard member poking my lower body. My body heat suddenly increase. I throw back my head and gasps loudly.

Out of sudden, I tear up my dress and throw it away. Right now, I just in my undergarments. I plopped myself to beside him. My breath become uneasy. I grip tightly to the bedsheets.

"Ahh~~" I moaned loudly and arched my back.

He  stared at me with his smirked. Then, I see he change. His eyes from brown to blue. How it could be? Is he a vampire too?

"Finally," he smirked.

He tuck her hair behind her ear. His finger trace her face until it end at her lips. Y/N breath become faster. He lean in and kiss her lips.

"Did you feels hot?" he pulled from the kiss.

"P-please. I need you.. Ahh~" she arched her back intensely.

"You need me for what?" he teased Y/N.

"I-I n-need you to touch me... Jungkook~~" she moaned his name.

He smirked. He moves his hand towards her panties. He slide in his hand to her clit and rub it slowly and steady. She moan loudly as the pleasure that she want took over her body.

He hover above her and kiss her passionately. He slide his tongue into her mouth and kiss her hungrily. He make his own body heat increase out of sudden. He stared at Y/N eyes.

His eyes are sparkling blue. It was full of lust. He took of his shirt and his pants including his boxer. He reveal his hard to Y/N. She look down and bite his lower lips.

"Craving huh?" he whispered to Y/N ear and licked her earlobe.

She just nodded and bite her lower lips. He kiss his lips and without Y/N realize, he slam his hard member to her wet core. Both of them moan between the kiss. Jungkook begin to move in a slow pace. Y/N feels her wall begin to tight around his hard member.

"Urgh! You are so tight," he  groaned into her neck.

"F-faster," she mumbled.

Jungkook fasten his pace like a machine. Y/N moan already messed. She scratch his back due to her orgasm.

"I can't keep anymore!" she felt something inside her stomach.

"Let's cum together. You can cum now," he said while still thrusting Y/N in a fast pace.

"Ahh~ ahh~"

He plopped himself above her and breath heavily. He plopped to other side and turn to see her face but unfortunately she already in her dreamland. He chuckle lightly and tuck a strain of her hair behind her ear.

"Good night," he kissed his forehead.