Five

Tyler's P.O.V

The fact that I was finally getting my way with Troye was almost more satisfying than actually making out with him.

Okay it was nowhere near that satisfying.

Not to mention how great of a kisser he was and how I was dragging him into my hotel room, these were both verrrrry satisfying.

Now, for once, I was not that thirsty for sex. Despite all the alcohol combined with how sexy he is and how bad I want him, I don't want to be drunk when we have sex and I don't want him to be either.

I pushed him onto the bed and slid on top of him, straddling him, with my knees beside his hips. His upper body was conveniently propped up on the countless pillows that hotels always seem to provide. Because of this, I didn't have to lean down very far before our lips met and we started to kiss again.

Not long after this, Troye's hands started to wander down my body. They stopped at the hem of my shirt.

I pulled away from him and raised my eyebrows.

"Do it," I whispered anxiously, the tension clouding my thoughts.

He bunched the fabric of my shirt in the palms of his hands and lifted it over my head. I could have sworn he stopped breathing for a second.

He sat up and kissed me fiercely. This lasted until I pulled away, took the bottom of his shirt and tugged it off of him. I gaped at his chest, I ran my fingers down it and this is when he starts touching my chest too.

I press my lips to his briefly, before lying down beside him.

He lies down and I get off to lie down beside him, my head on his chest.

Troye's P.O.V

Since the game of truth or dare, we had slowly started sobering up. So by the time we were done making out in his hotel room, we hadn't been that drunk, just a little tipsy.

"As much as I wanted to bang you, I'm glad I didn't," Tyler said, "because we were both pretty drunk." I blushed and laughed.

"Yeah thanks for depriving me Tilly!"

"Oh is that how you feel?" Tyler said, and I could hear something in his voice, I just didn't know what.

"Well," I began. He rolled his eyes. "As much as I would like to 'bang' I'm not sure if I'm ready yet." I rolled to my side to face him, "But that doesn't mean to say we can't make out some more..?"

"I don't know..." Tyler said.

My face fell. I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes, trying to calm down. Get it together Troye. Tyler's soft lips suddenly touched mine and I opened my eyes. He pulled away.

"Oh my goodness Tyler!" I exclaimed.

"Just kidding?" He tried. I glared at him.

"I'm really sorry Troye!" He said, letting his hand travel from my chest to my- "NO, Tilly!" I warned.

He scoffed, pulling his hand away, "Fine..." He scoots closer and kissed me once before he took my hand, turned his back to me and pulled my hand across his stomach.

+++

HEY guys I know it's been fivever since I last updated but here we are!!!!!!

I just want to thank you readers who've been reading since the start and you new readers! You all mean so much to me!

This is, unfortunately, the last chapter, but this is a one-shot after all.

Make sure to comment, vote, add to your library and whatever!

You know you love me,

xoxo,

-theypuzzleme