Two

Tyler's POV

"Tyler!" A firm, rough voice -Sawyers- broke me out of my reverie. "Truth... or... Dare?!!" I giggled.

I wanted to pick dare because I'm pretty sure that would be better than truth because if I picked truth, the question would probably be 'Who do you like?' and I would have to say Troye. I don't want everyone to know that just yet.

"Dare," I say.

I knew immediately that that was the right choice because I was nowhere near ready to tell anybody who I liked, but I was okay to perform sexual acts to my friends, like I don't care, they don't care. Don't judge me!

Sawyer glanced around the circle. "I dare you..." everyone held their breath.

Troye's POV

"I dare you..." I held my breath. Please say kiss Troye, please say kiss Troye, oh please oh please oh please!!!

"To kiss..." Come on Sawyer just one name, you know, starts with T and rhymes with TROYE! PICK ME ALREADY!

"Caspar!" FUUUU-

"Oh no!" Caspar said.

Be grateful Caspar, I thought to myself.

Tyler giggled and scooted closer to Caspar.

What if Tyler likes Caspar?

And, very similar to the old 'Maspar' kiss, it was quick and painless and ended with both of them reeling backwards, wiping their mouths. So much for that...

It kept going on like that for a bit. Zoe was dared to make out with Alfie for at least 10 seconds and Hannah was dared to kiss Marcus, you can all guess how that turned out (Like the Maspar kiss.)

Jim dared Connor to take off his shirt for Sawyer because of the impromptu pool kiss. Jim resultantly had to confess why he proposed to Tanya.

Eventually, Marcus, who was dared to twerk for Caspar, turned to me.

Oh no.

"Troyeee..." he said, grinning. "Truth or daare?"

"Uh.. d-dare?" I said, the alchohol slurring my speech. He grinned even wider.

Oh no.

"Do a lap dance... on Tylah!"

Lord, why you do dis?

"Hell, Marcus! I don't even know how!"

That's a lie. You watch way too many slutty movies.

The first step to a successful lap dance is to find a chair with armrests so that you can use the armrests for balance. The second step is to have enough upper body strength to pull yourself up and to be fairly coordinated. Check, check and check.

I took Tyler's hand and led him to the least sofa-like armchair in the room. I pushed him down onto it and waited for him to make some sassy comment about dominance, but it never came. I just saw a glow of excitement on his face and a glint of anticipation in his eyes.

"If you touch me, it's an extra 200$." I joked. I started by spreading his knees apart more. "This is ridiculous." I say out loud.

So, for the entertainment of the audience and to quench my thirst for a little bit, I tried to make it as sexy and ridiculous as possible by sliding myself up and down on him. I turned my back to him and touched my butt to his stomach, dragging it down to touch his inner thighs.

He inhaled sharply, and I wasn't even done yet. I flicked my hand painfully close to his inner thigh and dragged it up his abdomen, over his chest and rested it on his jaw. I sat on his lap, straddling him. I stare into his eyes, which are now filled with lust, and decide to make a move.

+++

Okay, another cliffhanger! So what! At least I un-cliffhung the other one!

Anyways, I know Tyler's POV was realllly short but it just worked that way.

How are you guys feeling about Troye's inner thoughts? I think they're pretty funny.

I also know I'm mentioning the Maspar kiss a lot, but using it to compare just confirms that these people aren't into each other because the kisses are so short.

So comment if you notice any mistakes, please! Vote, add to your library, whatever!

See you later!

-theypuzzleme