"I-I've been thinking about.... after graduation,"Tae nearly whispered.

"What about it baby?" Said Jungkook.

"W-well Im e-excited to get our house,but I'm a-also scared. After an omega f-finishes school,they get their first heat 2-4 months after graduation. I don't want to get that. What if it hurts? What if I get pregnant? What if you guys don't even want kids yet? What if-" he was cut off.

"Tae baby enough with the what if's. Hobi and I discussed this late last night. We do plan on the house still. We knew about the heat. I won't lie to you,I've heard it's painful in the beginning until you've gotten the.... uhm.... attention you need. If you did happen to get pregnant,we would love kids! We are prepared for whatever the outcome may be. You worry too much. Hobi and I will be by your side the whole time. We promise you that," Jungkook finished,speaking softly yet firmly.

Tae just let out a deep breath and sighed.

"Ok. I'm sorry I worried,"Tae said.

"Don't be sorry baby. Now why don't you finish up your breakfast and we can all go walk To the park for a bit?" Hobi said. Taes ears perked up. He LOVED the park!

"Ok!" Tae said smiling. He finished his food then went to shower and change.

"Hobi..." Jungkook started quietly.

"Yes babe?" Hobi said back.

"Who's gna help him in his first heat?"

Hobi thought for a minute. "Well,he can choose that,or we both can," Hobi winked. That made Jungkook blush at the thought of j-hope doing....... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Why is my Kookie so red huh?" J hope got close to him and Kookie backed into the wall.
"I-I'm not Hobi fuck off," Jungkook stuttered.

J-hope growled. "That's no way to talk to your alpha."

"Hold on who said you would top me?" Jungkook questioned his opinion.

"Oh Kookie..." Jhope stopped. He grazed his nose down the side of Jungkooks neck and kissed his collar bone. " we both know I would top you.." Jungkook turned bright red and gulped. Hobi was inches away from him. He took the first steps Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jhope. Jhope was shocked at first,and then smirked and kissed him back. Jungkooks heart fluttered. For an alpha,he sure felt like an omega to j-hope. He let out a small soft moan into the kiss.

"I wasn't even gone an hour and you two are at each other already," Tae pouted from the stairs. He was pouting because he wanted kisses too.

Kookie smiled. "Come here baby boy."

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and pulled him into a kiss. Taehyung loved kissing Jungkook so much.

"Hey now what about me?" Poured Hobi.
Tae smiles. He realized this would be their first kiss,other than the rushed angry one that sad day.... he walked to Hobi. Hobi gently leaned down and when their lips connected,it was heaven to Hobi and just as good to Tae.  Their kiss lasted the tiniest bit longer than his and Jungkooks,but it was amazing. Tae smiled. 

"Come on.  Let's go," Said Tae grabbing both of their hands. He led them outside and they went to the park.  There they ran into Jimin and Yoongi.  Jimin and Taehyung went off to go play on the round a bout,leaving the alphas to all talk.

"So you're all three together?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yea,it's pretty cool actually," said Jungkook.

"Yea it is. I dom two people," Jhope said smirking then laughed when Jungkook turned red and smacked his arm. Yoongi chuckled.

"How's things with Jimin?" Asked Jungkook to change the subject.

"He's great. We've been going out a lot. We plan on buying a three bedroom just outside town after we graduate for Jiminie first heat,"Yoongi finished.

"Wow hyung that's awesome," said Jungkook. 

"Yea. I really do love him. We gotta go tho we have a reservation for tonight," Yoongi said.

Jimin and Yoongi left,then the trio went back to Taehyungs house.

"I'm tired,"Tae said rubbing his eyes. 

"Go to bed baby. I'll come with," said Jungkook.

"We have school tomorrow. I need to shower real quick and I'll be in," said Hobi.

Jungkook and Tae went to bed,and Hobi joined soon after.  Tomorrow was school... let's see what others have to say about their relationship.

——————_____________________
Wooooo that was a long chapter. Taes heat is coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).      Comment on how the books going. I will also take suggestions as well.

~author