Adelina smiled suspiciously, "Yes, is there a problem?"

"Well yea—"

"No there isn't," Draven added, "we're on a break."

The elevator doors opened, and Adelina and Draven exited first, and it took a few seconds before Jason and Rebecca left as well. They exited the building on time to see Adelina enter Draven's vehicle, and they departed from the parking lot, drifting to the roads until their cars disappeared amongst the traffic.

"Such bullshit!" Eric cried as he down his ninth shot, slamming his fist against the table as he remembered what Draven had said.

Jason chuckled, but Rebecca was not liking the fact that he kept slamming the table, "People are looking over."

"I don't care," he hissed through gritted teeth, his eyes barely open as he raised his hand to catch the waiter's attention, "I need another three more shots."

"Eric Valence?" A few women from the other side of the bar approached him with a long smile, "I knew I recognized you, you're Draven's co-author."

Eric did not pay attention, ignored them as he said, "Waiter!"

The women did not appear pleased, and scoffed, turned away from their table and marched the opposite direction.

Jason slapped him on his shoulder, "Dude! You have to be careful, those are fans."

The waiter finally arrived at their table, and handed him three shots, to which he thanked him. He downed the shots faster than Jason and Rebecca could protest.

Rebecca and Jason ordered their own, and downed more shots as well, all three of them being drunk once again at the very spot they had been the last time they were. There was always a few of Jason's friends around, but Eric never paid attention to them, rather ranted his problems with Rebecca and Jason.

"He must have had sex with her by now," Eric sighed, his eyes swelling with tears as he folded his arms.

Jason, drunk to the core, shook his head sloppily and said, "Forget about him, he's not good enough for you."

"I agree with that," Rebecca chimed in, taking sips of her beer.

Eric began crying, "I love him though."

"Maybe you two weren't meant to be," Rebecca said, shrugging her shoulders, "you need to move on."

"Or," Jason narrowed his eyes in Rebecca's direction, "he could just go back to him. The only reason he's not with Draven is because he asked for a break, to think."

"I know I did, but I didn't expect him to just forget about me in that short period of time."

"What exactly did you need to think about?" Rebecca asked.

Eric shrugged his shoulders, "I had just been distrusted by Justin and Melissa, and hearing about Draven having a wife forced my guards back up. I want to be with him, and I do really love him, but I don't know, I guess I want to be ready for a relationship again. I don't want to rush back into it."

Rebecca shook her head, "He lied to you once already, why don't you find yourself something new?"

"Because I love him," he muffled.

"That's because he's the only guy you've been with after Justin," she smiled, wiggling her eyebrows, "Find yourself a guy here, have some fun. You're on a break anyways."

Eric lifted his head from the table, "And he's with Adelina anyways, so I should."

Rebecca turned to Jason, "Kiss him."

"What? No!" Jason exclaimed.

"Just to help our friend get a bit in the groove—" she reached for the back of each their heads and pushed them together, and surprisingly, neither of them resisted.

They soon considered it funny, and as jokes, Jason bit Eric's bottom lip and reach for the back of his head, to which Eric returned by his palm reaching for the top of Jason's belt buckle.

Rebecca was laughing hysterically, cheering them on and it reached the attention of a few eyes in the bar. Eric started being aggressive, causing Jason to yelp until Eric's lip bite became painful that he had to pull away, "That hurt!"

Eric laughed, reaching for Rebecca's beer and taking a swing, "Let's dance."

All three of them stood, and headed towards the dance floor, greeting fandoms and being belligerently drunk that neither even remembered how they arrived home the next.

However, they were not prepared for what awaited all three of them in the morning.