''Who could it be?'' Johnny asked out loud and TaeYong, being the leader rose to open.

''HYUNIE!'' TaeYong happily and loudly exclaimed as he hugged a taller figure in the doorway.

''Hyunie? who's Hyunie?'' ChenLe asked confused as he and the younger members stayed on the floor while the older members rushed to the door.

''Hi hyung'' JaeHyun said with a giggle at the sight of the older but smaller male.

''Hello JaeHyun!'' Ten, Lucas, JungWoo, JaeHyun, Johnny, Mark, HaeChan, Kun, Taeil, Yuta, Jisung and DoYoung all said and hugged him in turns.

''Guys. This is Chen JaeHyun'' TaeYong introduced him to the members he hadn't met before.

''OMG! Are you the one who got kicked out of P101?! And were a special trainee under the big 3?!'' Chenle asked surprised as Jisung who sat beside him looked stars trucked.

''Hheheh... yeah thats me'' Jaehyun answered shyly and scratched his head.

''What are you doing here?'' the other JaeHyun asked as he swinged his arm around the slightly taller boys shoulders.

''Well, I thought it would be good to meet my new members'' He answered with a smirk as they all seamed confused.

'New members?, are SM planning to debut a new boy group?'' TaeYong asked with a confused look on his face.

''No not at all...... leader-nim'' JaeHyun smirked as he said the last part directed to him and his eyes imminently widen and stuttered '' a-are you.... did y-y-you.... really?'' he asked in disbelief as JaeHyun nodded and thanks to his fast reflexes, caught the jumping TaeYong in his arms.

''Whoaaaah, it's a honor to have you in our group'' TaeYong said as he released the younger boy from his tight hug.

''Really! like really! you are joining?!'' Mark asked in disbelief to JaeHyun who only stood there with a smile and nodded.

''YEAH!'' They all cheered and welcomed him to their team.

After a few hours of just launching around the studio and talking, Johnny played a random song and shouted from across the room to JaeHyun.

''HEY! JAY BOY, SHOW US SOME MOVES SO WE CAN SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY'' he said the last part jokingly as he knew that JaeHyun was far one of the best dancers on their team.

''Really? are you doubting me Johnny bro'' he shouted back as he started to slowly walk to the middle.

''How about we have a good old dance battle'' he challenged the older american cause JaeHyun knew that if challenged, Johnny could not say no.

''Oh... It's on'' he dramatic said and handed his phone to a confused looking Lucas who stood beside.

''Lucas! Play the song'' he dramatically ordered as he now stood in front of Jaehyun and tried to square up and get close to his face like they always do in movies.

''OKAY!''Lucas shouted exitedly as they other boys now all sat along the walls and cheered on.

The first song that played was Remind me to forget by Kygo.

Being already prepared, JaeHyun quickly took the center and started dancing.