Fluttering Heart

3de POV

''Who is the dancing king?? The dancing king is indeed.......'' JaeSeung stopped a little before announcing the winner, the suspension was really high.

''Level D's Hong EunKi!'' he announced and everybody clapped and the whole level D started to jump in victory, bu they all had thought that JaeHyun would win.

''And...'' JaeSeung started again making them all quiet down a bit.

''Level B's Chen JaeHyun! It was a tie!!'' YooJung and DoYeon announced toghether, this made level B jump in happiness and thanking JaeHyun for winning.

''The winning teams will get a present tomorrow'' JaeSeung said as he and the two girls left the stage, signaling that the recordings had stopped.

As one of the staff members said cut and all the cameras turned off, JaeHyun quickly made his way backstage, in hopes that to could catch DoYeon before she left.

''Noona!!'' he shouted as he saw her and YooJung about to walk out of the building. As they headed his voice, they stopped and turned around.

''Annyeong JaeHyun-aah'' YooJung greeted with a smile while DoYeon only smiled with a faint blush on her cheeks.

''Annyeonghaseyo noona-deul!'' JaeHyun happily greeted and did a little bow.

''My gosh, what you have grown! We haven't seen you since....'' YooJung suddenly stopped, not wanting to mention her fellow ex-bandmate Somi in case JaeHyun got sad. The news about Somi and JaeHyun's relationship quickly blew up and everybody knew about it, Somi had personally told her koi members because she knew how close all of them were with JaeHyun.

''I will leave you two alone for a bit'' YooJung smirked and tried to pat JaeHyun on the head but because of the height difference, she wasn't able to and playfully smacked his chest while muttering ''Stupid height'' making both JaeHyun and DoYeon laugh a little.

''Annyeong Hyun-ie'' DoYeon greeted him with a nickname that she created a long time ago.

''Noona'' he only said while looking into her eyes. What he didn't know was that by him only saying one word, DoYeon's knees were already unstable and her heart racing fast.

''I want to show you something'' JaeHyun whispered, scared that other trainees or staff members were near.

''Okay.. here?'' she questioned.

''No not here, Are you free the rest of the day?''.

''I have one schedule in an hour but then the rest of the day free'' she answered.

''Okay good, I will pick you up at your dorms in two hours then?''

''Yeah, sounds good'' she smiled and started blushing.

''Cute'' JaeHyun muttered quietly while looking at her.

She was about to say something when they heard a carhorn and in the distance they heard YooJung scream at DoYeon to come.

''I guess I will see you soon then noona'' JaeHyun said and smiled at her.

''Yes, see you soon Hyun-ie'' she happily said and right before she was about to walk away, she stood on her tippy toes and lightly kissed him on the cheek, leaving JaeHyun frozen in the hallway.

''Hyung!'' JaeHyun suddenly heard someone scream in his ear.

''OMG tu m'as fait peur!' he screamed while putting a hand on his heart on instinct.