Allkpop #1

Highlights from the first two episodes of Produce 101 Season 2.

See also: P101S2 trainee, Chen JaeHyun melts Nations producers hearts.

The first two episodes of Mnet's hit survivor show Produce 101 were aired earlier this week and already, many trainees have gained huge fanbases.

MMO Ent trainee, Yoon JiSung is one among the many trainees who has become the talk of the week. Many describe JiSung as a 'meme'. They also recognized him for being an old ulzzang.

All of the MMO trainees have gained a lot of fans.

Many off nations producers have also get their eye on individual Trainee, Chen JaeHyun. When it was announced that he will participate in the show, many people voiced their thoughts on him. Most were positive but there were a big internet fight that lasted hours between EXO-L's, IGOT7's, BLINKS vs ARMYS and NCTzen.

It's well known that JaeHyun is close friends with GOT7'S YuGyeom and BamBam, BlackPink's Lisa, Rosé ,BTS's JongKook,V, NCT's Mark, Jeno,HaeChan, Johnny, JaeHyun, Ten, EXO's SeHun, ChanYeol and Kai, as they have all been spotted hanging out with him frequently.

But already after the first episode aired and when GOT7, BlackPink, BTS, Chanyeol and SeHun took to their official Instagram accounts to cheer their friend on in the competition when the war broke out.

Both NCT and EXO posted an old picture of them and JaeHyun when he used to train in SM and wrote encouraging messages. The one that made everyones hearts melt was Park Chanyeol's post.

My precious dongsaeng,  You have suffered a lot but always, you kept fighting. I always think back at the time when you first came to SM, you have grown up well since then :) Now it's your time to stand in the light and SM and I will cheer you on like you always did too us. #Hwaiting''

V and JongKook also took to BTS official twitter account to praise Chen JaeHyun on an amazing performance by posting a goofy selca they took by Hanging river. Some ARMYS accuse JaeHyun of using his famous friends for publicity.

While many ARMYS and NCTze's argued that he used them, EXO-L's, BLINKS and IGOT's all defended him saying that his close friends only tried to help hum and cheer him up.

What do you think?