✎48.

chensung & renkun

pt.1 ⟶back story
pt.2 ⟶continuing

✧✦✧

a/n>
normal - korean
italic - chinese

✧✦✧

Ps4 & chill

  It was far after the sun hid behind the mountains, the sky going from baby blue to dark shades in a second, with the smooth breeze caressing the leaves of trees outside. It was all beautiful and calming - the nature. But neither of the two boys cared as they were intrigued by the game, the sounds of shooting echoing the big bedroom.

"More to the left Pwark!"

"I'm trying Lele!"

However, as he said that, the sound of a bomb could be heard and the tone of them failing the mission followed after. The screen turned black for a few seconds and then the main menu appeared.

"Argh!! It's third time already!" Chenle threw his console away and laid on the bed they were sitting on with frustrated whine escaping his throat.

"I just can't get through that one man hiding in the cabriolet." Jisung groaned and collapsed right next to him.

It was their 'first world problem', right after running out of the snacks, but in Chenle's house, there was no worry about the food not being there. It was a mansion—a freaking mansion. Jisung often hung out there as Chenle had many kinds of games, from fantasy and adventure to old school games or classic shooting games.

It was also because he loved everything about this house - the colours on the walls, beautiful decorations and never-ending garden. Although they mostly stayed in the older boy's bedroom, Jisung liked to play or just walk around the small greenery surrounding the house. Right after playing games and eating food, having a picnic in Chenle's garden was his favourite thing to do.

In past, when they were younger, the two used to have a small shelter there, between bushes and trees but after one bigger storm, only big pieces of wood were left there. They didn't mind though because the memories will stay with them forever.

"So what do we want to do now?" Jisung eyed his best friend who was staring at his ceiling painted in dark blue with shiny stars as decoration. Chenle's whole room resembled a big spaceship.

Chenle hummed as he was thinking hard. "Eat food?"

At that, Jisung rolled his eyes and smacked his tongue. All Chenle could think about was food.

"We ate like twenty minutes ago." He sat up and turned to the still lying boy and Chenle lifted his eyebrows at him. "Eat more food?"

Jisung was about to let a loud groan when a sudden idea came across his mind. "Let's cook something!"

Expecting Chenle to whine and turn him down, he was quite surprised when his best friend was on his legs in a second, the familiar flare in his eyes indicating he was more than excited about the idea. The taller boy didn't get to blink twice and Chenle was already dragging him downstairs into their kitchen.

Kitchen? It was as big as his own bedroom and the light reflecting on all appliances and furniture literally blinded him for a second.

"So? What are we going to do?" Chenle smiled widely at the boy who was still in awe of the view in front of his eyes. He's been there plenty of times already, yet as if the kitchen always changed in some way.