"Taeyong who was that?" Johnny, his teammate and best friend at the same asked with a confused look on his face. He seemed interested. Taeyong felt a little bit selfish at the thought of Johnny knowing the boy's name, so he shrugged and acted as if he didn't even care.

"Hm? I don't know."

✧✦✧

Intoxicated // 30.

   Chilly night wind, city lights and distant noises made the perfect relaxing music for the nights like this, lonely ones, which the boy spent mostly by sitting on the rooftop of his house all alone. It was calming for his body and cleaning to his soul. The moon always shone, sometimes brighter and sometimes he was hiding behind clouds or the Earth. Jaehyun would always watch it, having a small talk with stars as well. But today, tonight was an exception.

"Peel the orange, Jungle!"

"Peep?"

"Peeeeeel!"

"PeeeeeeeP?"

"I SAID FUCKING PEEL!"

"Oh God." Sicheng covered his ears, not wanting to hear more of Jungwoo and Ten's argument meanwhile Jaehyun only rolled his eyes. Was it even an argument? They were obviously too drunk to run their brain cells around their nonexistent brain. He then watched Ten throwing few oranges in Jungwoo's direction who for some unknown reason decided to catch them with his mouth. Which led to his teeth getting hurt.

"OUSH that shfit hulted!"

"Sorry I forgot you're only used to Lucas's small dic–"

"That's enough." Taeil appeared from somewhere followed by Taeyong and took the poor oranges from Ten. Jaehyun noticed Taeyong's red cheeks and supposed he's drunk as well. He didn't mind though because every one of them was drunk in some way.

"Wait no, gimme dat!" Jungwoo stretched out for one of the small orange fruits and started peeling them with his short nails. He looked like a small kid trying to open a candy. Unsuccessfully.

"Okay dare!" Jungwoo threw the orange away as he got bored with it already and glanced at his friends with a childish look. They all knew what this meant and while Jaehyun and Taeil whined in disagreement, Ten and Jungwoo gave each other mischievous faces while smirking as if they were already planning something. Taeyong was the one who looked for an empty bottle and put it in the middle of the circle they sat in.

"Who starts?" Sicheng asked anxiously.

"Me!" Ten was quick to get hold of the bottle and with a swift move, he spun it. It created a blurry green circle which was getting slower and slower until it stopped.

Most of them sighed in relief, Taeyong even put his hand on chest, faking fainting. The only one who wasn't happy was the oldest. Ten turned to him, a smirk playing on his lips. "Taeil! Truth or dare?"

The oldest took at least a minute before answering. "Truth."

"Lame. What do you think about Doyoung? I mean visuals and of course body as you had the chance to feel it on top of you already." Ten teased while winking at the boy who just sat frozen on his place. As if Elza just hit him with her superpowers.

"We're waiting~" Sicheng sang with an annoying voice and just then Taeil noticed most of them staring at him. While they all were waiting for him to say or do something, Jaehyun's eyes travelled around his friends before they stopped at the particular boy who was staring back.

They both smiled, their brains having the drunkest thoughts.

"NOOO!"