The bestest friends you could ever get // 6.

  "Do you think you could train a snail to be faster than Usain Bolt?"

"You should consider training your brain to be faster, I think the snail would still get ahead of your brain cells."

"Hey, you haven't answered me though!"

Chatting about useless things and argue about nonsense, that's how their casual weekend looked like. While Taeil and Winwin argued about God knows what with Jungwoo ignoring it so he himself wouldn't get his brain affected by their stupidity, Ten tried to make at least something from his maths homework. Oh, how he hated maths!

He stared at all those numbers and letters – because someone decided it was a good idea to put letters to math – and he tried to solve exercises which were supposed to help him to improve his skills. It didn't help at all.

Ten tortured his little brain for two more minutes until a loud ting– followed by three another tings echoed the living room the boys were spending their free time at. All of them stretched out for their phones to see who was alive at this day and hour.

"What." Taeil was first to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

jeffreyxx added @eleven @sichengg @owltaeil and @woobaby to BUNCHofPUPPIES

jeffreyxx changed eleven's name to hasporninname

"This happens every time I swear." Winwin laughed out loud and Ten just rolled his eyes.

hasporninname changed jeffreyxx name to jeffreyxmilk

sassass
I hope I'm not gonna regret it

owltaeil
You will

hasporninname
Hey what's puppin where am I?

jeffreyxmilk
Sooo @eleven @owltaeil @sichengg @woobaby remember when I told you about those boys from NCTAS?

This is their group

"Oh no don't tell me–" Ten groaned but almost screamed when another message popped up.

johoenny
Yup WELCOME EVERYONE

"Isn't that–"

"No, it's not!" Ten cut off Taeil who started wheezing while smacking Winwin who tried to stop him because honestly, it hurt. The short male sent them all quick look telling 'don't you dare you bastards'. Sicheng, however, smirked.

sichengg
Are you that boy who lost the wallet?

johoenny
Yes

owltaeil
Oohhh

@eleven hey look what we got here

"Shit. I want to die!!" Ten cried while all of his friends were still laughing. He cursed under his breath, sending each of them burning glare.

"This is karma for you eating my pizza rolls." Taeil smiled at him sweetly, sending him air kiss whereas Ten was about to chase him around and choke the boy down but luckily Jungwoo stopped them. "Guys, they want us to introduce ourselves." He nervously stared at his phone while bitting his nails. As soon as he said that, Ten sprinted over his phone.