It was why Louis was able to find Harry instantly in the fog, dropping down right by Harry's body and cradling the sides of his face, checking all the damage that was done and immediately sucking away every single ounce of pain Harry was feeling.

"Harry?" Louis questioned, and Harry tried his hardest to say something, but his words were caught in his throat. Louis scooted forward and ended up wrapping his arms completely around Harry's back, practically hearing the panic just by the tell of his breathing and the rapid race of his heart. He pulled Harry close into his body until their chests were touching, and he sat back on the ground so he could pull Harry into his lap. Harry instantly melted into Louis' hold once Louis was properly holding on to him. Harry buried his nose right into Louis' neck and began using his alpha scent as a way to calm him down, just simply closing his eyes and letting his entire body mold into Louis'. It was what Harry needed, and it was what his omega needed as well - his alpha.

Everything seemed to slowly start to click in place now that Louis was calming Harry down. Harry was able to open his eyes now and see everything around him. The fog that was once there had lifted, and the area was much clearer than before. The sounds Harry previously heard were becoming more distinct. He could hear Louis whispering soft words against his ears, could feel Louis' arm's wrapped tightly around his body, and he could feel their bodies slowly swaying side to side as a way for Harry to relax. Harry could also faintly hear Stan, relieving in a big breath when he realized that Stan was alive and talking, and it seemed like the person Stan was talking to was Liam, which meant that Louis tried his best to get here as fast as he could so he and Liam could immediately take out whoever the mysterious attacker was. It seemed like the emotions of everything happening were finally weighing in on Harry, and once he was able to take control of his body again without feeling stuck, he whined and wrapped his arms tightly around Louis' neck. The two of them were already pressed close, but Harry practically koala'd himself around Louis' body as tight as he could so every part of him had some sort of Louis' touch. Harry buried his nose impossibly deeper into Louis' neck, even sniffing around until he was nosing against the bond mark on his shoulder. His fingers were digging in deeply into the back of Louis' neck, and Harry was pretty sure the whining sound that was in the air was coming from him.

"I'm here. I'm here, baby," Louis was mumbling to Harry, snuggling just as close to Harry as Harry was doing to him. "Fuck, I got you. I'm here. I'm so sorry."

Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's curls and moved a hand to the back of his head to keep him in closer. Harry felt another wave of emotions hit when Louis started to apologize to him. Louis had nothing to be sorry for. There was no way any of them knew that this was going to happen, but Harry knew that Louis would beat himself up for ever letting Harry go out into the woods alone. It was Louis' fault, and Harry hated how that burden would other Louis to no other end.

"I -" Harry started, swallowing when dryness of his throat caused his voice to be scratchy. Harry sighed and attempted to speak again, this time slowly pulling his head out of Louis' neck so he could use the comfort of Louis' warm, blue eyes. "I'm okay."

Louis frowned as he looked into Harry's eyes, seeing them rimmed red and agitated. He sighed and looked past Harry to see Liam rescuing Stan from the water, and he felt himself slowly getting angry. "What happened?" Louis nearly growled.

The anger was so sudden as it coursed inside of Louis. Just simply watching Stan being pulled out of the water without so much as a scratch on his body infuriated Louis. Louis had his mate nearly dead in his arms suffering the pain of an explosion while Stan was getting out the water like nothing happened. Louis was pissed, and he felt irrational. He didn't bother to wait for a response from Harry. He simply set Harry on the ground carefully and then jumped to his feet. Louis eyes flickered to their alpha red, and on instinct, he flashed over to where Stan had just gotten out the water only to harshly push him back in.