Chapter 1: 4 sisters

POV: Sadie Miller

"Remember everything I taught you throughout the years Gumball." Are the words that ring in my ears and mind as the wind blows through my hair while I drive through the deserted road. Those dam words that remind me of who I uses to be, of everything and everyone I lost that day. Sometimes I wish that I was the one who stayed that day, that they were the ones who were driving in this deserted road, but then again I wish they don't because if they did they would feel the pain I feel every day and every night I have felt for the last seven years of my life.

"Sadie are you ok?" A sweet, delicate voice sounded through my thoughts.

"Yeah Lina Im ok, don't worry I am just a little tired from the drive." I said to my beautiful little sister Lina. Lina is the last and the smallest of my sisters out of four girls. She has strawberry blond hair with big sea green eyes anyone has every seen, her skin is so white that if you look close enough you could see little bit of her light blue veins running through her arms. Lina is also the most kind and shy out of us, sometimes that scares me because one day we might not be there to protect her from the world.

"Oh, okay. Do you want to stop for a little while to rest?" Her sweet little voice full of concern ask me.

"No, its okay we still have a long way to go and is best if we continue driving. We should put as much distance as we can." Was my tired responde to my little sister.

With a trembling voice Lina ask, "do you think they are going to find us?" her scare voice flows as the wind carries her words throughout the quite car as my other two sister sleep in the car.

"They would never find us." I said with a hard voice full of determination to keep us safe form them and anyone who tries to harm my sisters.

"And if they do I would do everything in my power to keep you three safe, I promise." I say with so much sincerity I can master because that is the true I would do anything to keep them safe. If that means my life for the life of my sisters I would gladly give my life up any day.

"I know you would do anything to keep us safe, but promise me you would also keep yourself safe to, promise me please." Her voice was full of pain as if she knew that I would give my life up if the moment requested it. Lina sea green eyes started to full of big fat tears that pain me because that is a promise I might have to break one day.

With a heavy heart I answer her, "of course I will keep myself safe, because if I am safe so are you so don't cry we are going to be ok, okay?" I ask her hoping she would believe me because is the true if I am safe that means they are safe too.

"Okay!" came her happy and more calm voice that full my heart of happiness. As long as my sisters are happy I am happy to.

"Shh, we are going to wake them up and we don't want that you know how they are when we wake them up." I said with a little chuckle at the end.

We continue the drive in silence Lina in her own little world while I concentrate on the road. For some people the silence is suffocating, is like they are drowning without water. I used to be like that, the silence suffocated me but know I welcome it. Its like a reassurance that we are safe, that we are indeed okay, and it also helps me be calm and think what my next moves would be. I have to always have my moves plan so if things start to go south we already know what to do next. It might seem like I'm controlling them but in order for them to survive I need to have control. Its not like I wanted it is what had to happen for their safety, our safety.

I heard some restless movement on the back seat which make me look through the rear mirror. What I saw pain me deep to my bones, my once happy and cheerful sister now a shell of what she use to be was having another nightmare.
I could see her freckle nose crunch up in a distasted manner and her light strawberry blond eyebrows come together has if she was confuse of something. I know this signs, she was dreaming of that day that change all of our lifes. In that moment I new we had to stop and wake her up before she starts to scream.
Lucky for me there was a small diner near a gas station were we can full up on gas and snack, also have a late lunch in the diner. As I started to pull up on the gas station Rosemary started to shake and sweat coded her forehead. Coming to a stop I got out in a hurry to the back seat to wakeup Rosemary before she loose her self more in that memory.

With a gentle touch I shake Rosemary making sure not to scare her more then she already is, "Rosemary, Rosemary wakeup you are safe, you are safe." I say gentle and sweet but also firm and loud to wake her up. As I focus in on her beautiful freckle face I notice the look of distress is gone and a more calm features take their place. With one more shake, "Rosemary your safe," beautiful light green eyes full of pain and loathing look directly to my dark green eyes.

"Get off of me Sadie!" Rosemary screams as she takes my hands off from her shoulders were I had place them when shaking her to wake her up.

"Rosemary come down, I was just trying to help you." I say as calm as I can trying to hide the pain I am feeling in that moment from her screaming to me.

"Yeah, Rosemary calm down Sadie was just trying to help you." Said me big sister Violet. Which I just notice had waken up from her nap. Violet was the oldest of us four girls, she had blue-green eyes with a hint of grey in the middle and also had strawberry blond hair as us. The strawberry blonde hair came from my mother.

"Will I don't need help specially from her!" Rosemary scream with so much hatred towards me.

Lina sweet voice broke through Rosemary screams, "Rosemary, please not now." We could see tears forming in her sea green eyes.

"If not now when? When she kills us to!" Rosemary scream in the direction of Lina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story, will more like first chapter hoped someone like it. The girl in the picture is Sadie that is how I imagen her to look with some changes but you are welcome to imagen who ever you like.