sacrifice || Jason Todd

Requested: ginger300

A/N: it's been a year since the last time I watched Supernatural, I forget most of the things but I still remember the basic stuff like Demon contract and stuff like that.

We'll see if I can nail it. I will twist it a little and try to make it a wee more angsty, I hope you don't mind?

This is basically a 'how Jason is revived' but without the pit.

Warning(s): ANGST, death, blood, language.

::

You were devastated when you received the news of Jason's death, you poured all of your anger out by hunting recklessly. The love of your life was fucking gone? Because of a crazy clown on the loose? That really sounded like a huge bullshit to you until you had to come to his funeral and you began looking for troubles with whatever creatures you encountered since then.

This of course reached the Winchesters' ears. They called you to Bobby's place, promising for a good, thrilling hunt. But no, all you got was an earful of how you shouldn't be reckless and that they really care about you, they didn't need you to go and get your ass killed.

"I'm sorry, [name]," Sam tried to sympathize. "But it will get better, I've been through this before."

You glared at him, screaming and crying your words to get them into their heads, the reason why you couldn't accept it. "I know, but he's dead, Sam! Really, truly, fucking DEAD, Jason- my boyfriend- is dead 6 feet under! He's not like you. He's not like Dean! He- he was killed by a fucking clown! Not- not some supernatural entities! God- I'm sorry, I just miss him, Sam, so much."

While you appreciated it, you really did, but every time you laid in your bed you used to share with Jason, you felt this void within you. The emptiness he had caused by leaving you forever, his side of the bed was empty and cold. You usually would stare at his broad back- and even after all these years you couldn't just forget about him.

Dating became very taboo for you and you had never felt anybody's warmth anymore. It became too much, you couldn't handle the loneliness anymore and all you could do was this.

Doing one damn thing that you hated the most, the reason why you were hunting in the first place.

The demon was inside the Devil's Trap, narrowing their eyes at you with their fangs bared before then it turned into a sly smile.

"Ah, the Winchesters' pet," they sneered, crossing their arms across their chest. They knew you were against summoning demons and this definitely happened because you were desperate. "What do I owe you the pleasure?"

"Cut the shit," you hissed, "I need you to bring Jason back."

"Ahhh, your... Beloved?" They cackled, "what do I get in return?"