dirty mouth || Tim Drake [NSFW]

Warning(s): unwanted, badly written smut, and explicit languages.

A/N: so, just another drabbles about Tim cursing and dirty talking when he's feeling good ;) enjoy, my thirsty readers!

We're jumping into the sex guys. Close your eyes kids!

::

Tim had his front pressing onto your back making your upper body to lie flat and rubbing against the bed as he pounded his cock into you, a hand laced with yours by your head as the other gripping your hip so tight you were sure he would leave a bruise.

The obscene and damp slaps of skin against skin were loud with every hard thrust he has given into your weeping pussy but nothing got you even wetter than his hot, breathy curses in your ears.

Tim had never been a type of person to curse no matter how bad the situation, not if he could help it, now was one of the time he couldn't stop the dirty languages from escaping his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fu--ck!" He rasped as he felt your insides tightening around his hard dick, hips stuttering for a moment before continuing their rhythm and he smacked your ass receiving a wanton mewl from you, his mind already drowned in pleasure. "Feels so good, are you going to cum? Gonna cum around my cock, baby?"

Oh my god, you were flustered, cheeks heating up and not only because of the sex you were currently having. Your lips parted, ready to answer him but all that came out was a garbled moan when the hand on your hip found your aching clit.

"Hm?" The rumbling in his chest vibrated against your back, his voice had dropped a couple octaves and sounded so velvety in your ears, you whimpered. "Can't hear you."

"Yes," you whined, grinding your ass against his pelvis as the coil in your stomach threatened to snap. You just need a little more push. His voice, you needed to hear more of his voice.

As if hearing your thoughts, Tim pressed his lips against your ear, whispering hotly that you were such a good girl for him, how sexy you were beneath him. That got you to convulse around him, juices dripping onto your thighs and soaking him further.

Your boyfriend's own climax followed after a couple more frantic thrusts--or maybe more you couldn't tell--holding your shaking body in his strong arms as he released into the condom then fell onto the bed with you when your knees gave out.

The both of you stayed like that for a moment, listening to each other taking deep breaths to fill your lungs.

"Wow, Tim," you recovered first, a hand reaching back to brush his damp hair back, uncaring of his weight on you. "I didn't know you have such a dirty mouth."

He made a choked noise before getting off of you, getting rid of the filled condom and distracting himself from his embarrassment by cleaning the both of you up.

"I might... had gotten a little carried away," he coughed awkwardly, watching you roll onto your back revealing your naked body in all its glory. His blue eyes held an appreciative glint in them.

"Oh?" Your voice was teasing albeit tired, "maybe someday you'd get carried away enough to ask me to call you daddy."

Poor Tim couldn't really answer your question, he threw all the used tissues away before slipping into the covers by your side, a muffled goodnight came from the lump you called boyfriend.

::

Finally, a smut with dorky Timmy :'>