beauty || Bruce Wayne

Requested by: ksenia_shev

Note: I'm truly sorry this took me over a month, and I'm aware that I have some (old) requests beside this as well. I haven't felt like writing lately. When I try, I would stop before I even finish a paragraph.

I hope I still can write well as I used to, if not better.
As always, my writings won't be edited until the day after (in my timezone) so pardon for spelling mistakes and grammar errors, since I'm not a native! :)

And, I miss you guyssss!!! I hope you are doing well!

Warning(s): N/A, I hope I don't make Bruce out of character, it's been a while!

::

In all honesty, Bruce never got to know his workers well due to his other line of work. The occasional emergencies made it hard for him to socialize, not that he wanted to anyways it was just for the sake of his Bruce Wayne image.

Until you came into his office, introducing yourself as his temporary secretary with such confidence that took him back. Most, well, newcomers tend to shy away from him or look down at their feet, avoiding his stern gaze despite the effort Bruce made to come off as friendly.

You locked your eyes with him, red, plump lips were stretched into a confident smile as you told him your name.

For him, you were breathtaking. Sure, your looks were a little plain, unlike any other woman he had met; thick makeup, jewelry adoring their neck, ears, and wrists, fake smiles, the fact that they practically bathed in their perfumes, and gosh, the way they laugh. But that what made you alluring.

He learned that you had been working in the Enterprises for a few months, when he asked one of the staff how come he had never seen you...

"You are rarely in your office, sir," said the staff bluntly.

Well, they were right so Bruce made no comment about that and nodded instead.

He wanted to get to know you, everything seemed so new to him when it comes to you. The way you talked for him for example, he didn't miss the flirtatiousness in your tone, if you were any other women he might be bothered by it and tried to end the conversation as politely yet as fast as possible while still getting his point through that he didn't want to talk to them.

But when it was you, he couldn't stop himself from returning the gesture.

"Here you go, Mr. Wayne," you placed the neatly organized folder on his desk gently. You were standing close by his side instead of in front of his desk, so close that he could smell a whiff of your pleasant scent.

Bruce gave you a slow nod, opening the blue folder, trying to read the paper in front of him. Keyword; try. It was hard to focus when he felt you almost leaning into him.

"Is there anything else you need?"

Upon hearing your voice, he secretly blinked before lifting his head to look up at you. All he wanted to do was stare, it had only been a week since you became his personal secretary yet your beauty always felt new to him.

"Yes," Bruce answered lightly, "can you meet me after work? I have something to talk about."

Bruce inwardly grimaced at the excuse he used to see you out of work. He didn't know he was this terrible, since when he became socially awkward? Or maybe it was just him?

You, on the other hand, raised an amused eyebrow that, didn't go unnoticed by Bruce, and chuckled softly. "Of course, Mr. Wayne, for work, is it not?"

A hint of playfulness lacing your sweet voice, he could've sworn he felt your nimble fingers teasingly brushed over his broad shoulder before you walked away from him, knowing there was nothing else he needed, and towards the door.

Bruce watched you stopping in your tracks, hand holding the cold, metal knob as you turned your head slightly, looking at him over your shoulder with a gorgeous yet flirty smile.

"I'll see you in four hours, Mr. Wayne."

With that, you walked out and gently closed the door, not after giving him a wink.

Bruce felt his lips twitch before slowly curving up, feeling himself smirking.

Maybe, this is what it feels like having himself wrapped around your fingers and he couldn't be more pleased.

::

Okay, I don't know what happened or if this is what you wanted, but... I hope you enjoyed!

I feel a little...wacky... That's why it's super short...Yipes!