*ENDINGS*

Warning(s): character(s)-death, ANGST, mention of blood, vomiting (should have put that in my previous chapters huh), cursing.

A/N: Ohhhhh mannnn, I can feel the hate from my readers burning into my back right now XD
So! I'm here to make my amends! I can't really give you a part 3 because BOI I'll end up giving you your happy endings and that is not what I am aiming for >:DD

*hoarsely shrieks from on top of a tower* but here are some short fics of 'what ifs', or the ENDINGS if you must, there won't be the main ending though, it's all--again and in the end--up to you whether you want the characters to be happy or not.

Enjoy.

Previous chapters:
* withering flowers
* heartless

::

??? END:

"Just hate me already!" he slammed his fists onto your coffee table while you lied on the couch across from he was sitting on the floor, you were wrapped in blankets as your eyes slid lazily over to him. Too exhausted to even recognize the growing pain inside your system, to feel the flower creeping in your throat making your breath fast and labored.

One by one, petals started to fall from your mouth, you could barely speak. It was painful when you tried to so you settled by writing on a paper, it was hard to read, your handwriting was nothing more than a chicken-scratch. It was amusing to see him squint to read.

'I tried.'

"Not hard enough!"

'Maybe I just can't.'

He was exasperated, he needed you but he couldn't bring himself to fall for you no matter how hard he tried. You had explained that he needed to let it happen naturally, he couldn't force his feelings.

He watched you crumble slowly, hearing you struggling to get the petals out of your lungs. When he felt something, he thought it was going to work-that he started to fall for you, but he wasn't. It was just... guilt.

He remembered you saying, 'hey! At least you feel something,' while you were cleaning your mouth.

A weak tap against the desk pulled him out of his thoughts, there was your hand, open and limp on the table, pen rolled out of your fingers towards him. He read your writing before bringing his gaze up to your face. You had your eyes closed, dry lips pulled into a barely there smile.

'Thank you for not forcing me to get the--'

You couldn't even finish it before the life was ripped out of you but he knew what you were trying to say. He hadn't mentioned about getting the flowers out with the operation, he was too hell-bent trying to understand how his feelings worked.

Then he stood up, covering your face with the blanket before leaving.

He just lost a friend and he didn't know what to feel about it.

BAD END:

Damian watched your dull eyes scanning the room, looking for a few traitors that had leaked your plans and positions, your old hideout was raided and some of your men were killed. Everything was ruined, Damian was livid and you were... nothing, you couldn't feel a thing.

Not since that cursed flower was lifted from you once and for all. He didn't force you all he did was look at your miserable state with such coldness. He couldn't fall for you, he couldn't make you hate him, and he didn't say anything about the operation.