Proving Him Wrong - Epilogue

When I return home from UCLA I got on my computer and started to create an App. One that's going to wipe the smiles off people's faces. It's not just one of the stupid apps you use on your phone to create covers, play games, make banners.

This one is better than that. I named my App Wipeout. The name says it all, but for those who don't know what Wipeout does it will wipe any phone clean after five seconds of being next to me.

I'm not going to let anyone have my creation.

I'm going to my first frat party as a student at UCLA

I'm going to my first frat party as a student at UCLA. I will be testing my app and my first target is the asshole from the party when I visited here.

Juliet looks over and she says. "Are you wearing a dress or jeans?"

I open my overnight bag and pull out a black strapless dress. I show Juliet the dress. "What do you think of the dress?"

She smiles. "It's cute."

My phone goes off with a message and I see 'Michelle' flash across the screen. I open her message.

Michelle: I'm heading to yours now.

Me: Great! I'll see you soon.

Juliet looks at me. "Who was that?"

"That was Michelle. She's on her way over here. She's going with us to the party."

Juliet frowns. "Isn't she the girl that made a porn video last year?"

I shake my head. "She didn't know she was being filmed. The guy that did that is a disgusting pig. I wonder how many girls he's done that to. I hope there's not a ring for this group or there's going to be hell to pay." I mutter the end part.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing." I say.

I slip my dress on and then I pull out the hair straightener out of my bag and I straighten my black hair. I hear a knock on the door. I put the straightener down and move over to the door. "Hey, Michelle. Come in. I'm nearly ready."

Michelle enters the room and she makes her way to my bed. She sits and looks around the room. "Is that Jeff Morgan." She points to the picture of Juliet and Jeff.

Juliet looks at her. "Yes, it is. He is my boyfriend." She at me. "We got back together after our visit here."

I smile. "That's great."

"Have you seen your ex since you got here?"

I shake my head. "I might crash into him tonight at the frat house. I heard that he's going to 'Welcome' us when we enter the house. I hope that we miss that. Are you ready, Juliet?"

She picks up her handbag. "Let's go. I need to get my boyfriend away from the groupies. Since, I've been here girls have been hanging off him and when he sees me it's like I'm the only girl in the room. I know he wouldn't touch any of those girls."

I hope she's right.

We head towards the frat house and I see toilet paper on the lawn, on a tree and soda cups laying on the ground.

As we make our way up the footpath I see Damien. He looks at me and smiles. "Hey, Paige." He looks me up and down before saying. "If I weren't here 'welcoming' you to the party I'd get you drink."

I move closer to him. "I wouldn't take it from you. You'd probably spike it and lead me to the nearest bedroom."

He shakes his head. "You know me better than that, Paige."

I used to know you better than that. Then you dumped me out of the blue just because I didn't want to go to University without knowing what I wanted to do with my life. I didn't want to waste time on something that didn't interest me.

I shove him out of the way. "Have a good night, Damien. Don't look for me."

I'm on a mission and that's to get rid of porn from this campus.

I find the guy standing next to a group of guys laughing. I set up the app and walk over to the guy and look at his phone as a girl is taking off her clothes.

One, two, three, four, five.

The guy's phone goes fuzzy before it shuts off. He looks around the room. He yells. "What the fuck?"

I turn the app off and move over to Michelle.

She looks at me. "What did you do?"

I look at her phone. "Check your bank account."

Michelle opens the app for her account and she finds added money to her account. "You did that?"

I nod.

With Wipeout it will take money from the perpetrator and give it to the victim. Everything on the phone will be erased and never recovered.

I refuse to let any woman be a victim of this type of crime.