Part 9: Nerrie/ Larry pt.2

*didnt feel like editing it soooo yeah you get this shit*

Nialls POV( haha motha fucka, bitch never saw that coming)

Harry and Louis jave been asleep for a while now. After we got out of the taxi last night they fell asleep on the couch while me a perrie went to my room to watch a movie. We sath there until the credits rolled by then fell asleep in each others arms.

-----------
I woke up with perrie staring at me.
"Jesus pez. Thats creepy" i said bringing a pounding to my head. Hangover.

She stayed still then asked in a petrafied tone
"Did i lose my virginity last night?"

I shook my head no smialing fondly at he cute little pout.
"No love. We were both drunk, dont wanna take advantige of you" i shruged and she slimled and pecked my cheek.
---

Harry's POV( soz narrie just aint doing nothin)

Lou was gone when i woke up. He did leave an asprin, thank god, and water but i wanted him.
I sighed and gluped down the water along witb the tablet, hopefuly helping the throbbing in my head.

I walked out of my room and toward the couch to see niall and a sleeping perrie cuddling.

"Niall? Have you seen lou? And what day is it? Dont we have school?" I ask a whole load of questions.

Niall ahakes his head "Louis is in the kitchen, dont get you panties in a bunch" i blushed at the statment.
"Wait....why are you blushing?" He looks so skeptical.

"Because he is wearing blue lace panties right now and your comment refleced that." Louis says in a sassy tone basically saying 'why tf do u care. Get away you peasant'

I disregard the fact that he told my best friend i was wearing panties and lugged him screaming.

"Lou? I was scared. You werent there this morning" i say in a shy voice but he quickly pecks my pout away and leads me to the kitchen.
I saw the pancakes he had made so i smiled and grabbed a plate, thanking hin with a kiss.

"Thank you, lou. I love you"

"I love you too, H." He stated fondly as he grabbed a plate too.

We waled out to the couch and cuddled up together. Niall looked at us luke he was deeply affended.
"Mate?! Where is my food?" We laughed and louis smiled.

"Get it yourself you fucking wanker. I dont care if pez is comfy a mans got to eat." He said and shruged one sholder.

I looked at him flabergasted "but boo. What if i was cuddling with you?" I said and instead of him pushing me aside he slimply stated "I'd rather starve than move you away from me." And i smiled so hard i felt my face split in half.

"Wait how did you know what panties i was wearing? We didnt have sex. Or did we?" I asked confused

"I had to change you into different clothes, you got sick and threw up,love. Dont you remember? It happend in the middle of the night." He said and i looked up at hin.

"I wouldnt have asked if i rememberd, LeWiS" in a mocking way, knowing his name was pronounced 'louie'.

He laughed and took his phone out.

"Okay HaRolD do you want me to send this to the school? *grow mario grow* *misic playing in the background* *drunk harry*'" he laughed at my horrified face but i quickly started to laugh and nodded.

"That shit is hilarious and even if i dont remember that. Im extremly proud" i say nodding along with ny voice.

"Get a room nialler" louis yells and i look over to Niall and she perrie precticaly naked, only in panites and a crop top, on tp of him.

"Yeah niall leave! I say and quickly ask perrie.
"Where did you gwt the panties? They're pretty." She laughed and yelled 'pink' before going back to niall.

" but srysly tho. I dont realy think im in the mood to watch het sex. Soooo. Leave." Louis said once again me joining of course.

"Tommo you can tell me to leave when you get on the leace" niall says as she sits back up with oerrie sitting next to him, both just cuddling.

I guess no sex...hehehe me a lou will have enough for both relationships.

"Lou?...lets go to my room" i say and he chuckles standing up grabbing my hand. As we walk to my room i hear perrie ask where we are going.

"We are having sex. Call me if you need us. Knocking wont be loud enough." I say and i hear louis darkly chuckle behind me as he mudders "better not be" in a seductive tone.

Lets jusy say we had some kinky ahit happen behind closed doors**
Only because i love my daddy 'wink' 'wink'. Just kidding it was vannila.

______________________

I know this is shit but. I dont know where to go with the plot so imma end it soon but i hope you still like it. And yes im too lasy to have a stable schedule or edit. But ik youll deal wit it lmao.
Thx for reading

Xx-larries