Part Eight: Nerrie and Larry/ pt.1

Okay so I'm not too sure about the story on Nerrie but this chapter is going to have a little bit more of them!!! But pt.2 will be mostly about nerrie and be from their pov's
-----------------------------Harry's POV

"Louis, I forgot to ask you that fovor I needed a couple days back. Um Niall wants to go out to" Club O' 9" to see the um, new bad that is playing. "I I looked at him with question in my eyes.

" hazza are you asking me on a date? And nialler is coming too? "he mocked me and I just smirked and rolled my eyes.

" he's in love with the cat slut. Wanted me to ask you to ask her."

"nope." he said popping the 'p'. I looked at him with a pout that I perfected and he smiled softly and nodded his head. "fine. I will." I laughed and clapped.
-------
Louis' POV

"but pez please! Niall is hot! And he likes youuuu." I whine knowing that if I do it enough she'll agree.

"Lou, he is hot but..you know i dont like clubs, they freak me out." she contradicts.

"but he'll protect youu." I sigh and she caves in with a huff.

"sure, I'll go but only because he is hot, has a cute laugh and is funny" she quipped. And sped down the hall to her math class.
I walked out of the building, because I am suspended, and meet harry by my car.
"she said yes!" I smile and he returns the gesture.

"Okay let's go home" and when i look at his confused face i smile. "I told you your not going to school. Should have been prepared." he laughed at the phrase and nodded his head.

At home he immediately ran into the kitchen knowing that Niall would be there.
"Nialler, Lou is out there but we have dates! Pez is coming and Louis is too. Homygod I'm about to have my first date with Louis. And you Perrie. What am I going to wear!" I chuckled at the fact my baby was obsessing over our date.

"Hazzy, your rambling. Calm down, I know you have already fucked him so a date won't be hard" what Niall said made me laugh, like full on donkey laugh.

I waltzed into the kitchen and took a look at Harry's beet red face and bit back a smile.

"Hey Niall, 1) I do the fucking. 2) how did you know we have had sex?. 3) Love, don't be nervous about the date."i conclude basically telling them that I had heard about the coversation they had had. Harry blushed and nodded. While Niall started to laugh. Fiall again.

" well, judging from harry screaming your name, and the wierd thumping on the wall that we share, the one opposite of your bed, I think you were having wall sex. I recorded it." Niall smirked.

"Nasty basterd,who tf does that.oh but your correct." I say and smile once i look back at harry who is blushing so hard he looks like he could boil.

I extend my hand and he takes it.i nodd at niall signaling that im going to talk to my princess alone.

"Baby,dont be nervous okay? Niall is right,we have already have had sex, i think the double date will go perfectly."i proudly say.he smipes at me with a fond stare and just absently nodds his head.
------
Harrys POV

We got ready for the club and i was stressing.

Niall was already dressed and so was louis. I had Niall in the closet with me trying to find out what im going to wear.

"Niall, i haven been on any dates before! And this is my first date with Lou."i whined as i atruggled to look for a good outfit for the club.

"Mate,to you want to look hot and sexy or adorable and cute?" He askes and i nod, thinking about it.

"Hot" i say as a red rises up to my cheeks.

He laughes and shakes his head as he finds an outfit for me to wear.

"Put this on and lets go." Se says and walks out. I laughed and started to dress myself.

I button up the first 4 bottons and pull the jeans over my thighs.

I picked out a pair of shoes and a hat to go with it.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to meet louis and niall staring at me.
"Wot?" I asked confuzzled.

"......you look hot,love. Do you expect me not to stare?" Louis finished his statment,giving me a once over.

I blushed and said a quiet thank you.

I look at niall who just shakes his head.

"I think im gay." He says and i laugh at louis' mad face.

"And i think im going to punch ya face, mate. Whotch ya words lad." He says smiling up at me...yes 'up' hes so short compared to me.

"Perrie just texted me...lads we better go" niall interjecrs and we nod as we get our phones and wallets and get into Nialls car.

We arrived at the club and the music filled my ears...i want to get drunk i tell my self as a grab louis' hand.

Niall lead the way over to the bar where perrie was at. I dont really even think of this as a date right now, seeing as its filled with sweat and drinks and...bodies?

"Loubear?...can you take me out some time. Like to a nice dinner or walking on the beach...uhm you dont have to but i think it would be fun.and this-"i saw cut off with a kiss to my lips,i smirk then pull away as louis looks into my eyes.

"Hazza,of fucking course i will..im glad you dont think of this as our first date because there is just too much...everything...and its creepy." We both laughed at how dumb that sentance sounded.
"Lou i want to dance" i say as i drag hin to the dance floor.

My back is agai nst his chest and its not even in a sexual way. There is no bumping and/or grinding,it was like one of those sweet boyfriend hugs from behind.

We swayed for a while,ocasionally coming back to the bar for drinks.

I know i can't hold my alcohol so all it takes for me to become tipsy is three shots of vodka.

And before you ask the only reason why were even at this vlub in high school is because perrie knows the owner. So our drinks are free too.

Im still a little tipsy by the time the show niall wanted to see starts, it was boring so i decided to play with Louis' fingers.

And thats when i saw him- keep in mind i have had more drinks that i can count and am way more drunk than i have ever been-it was this really short person that looked italian..so i took louis hand a quickly drug him outside and found a mushroom.
Louis was confused but i knew he would be oroud of me once im done.

With louis still trailling behind me i find the guy again and poked his shoulder, "Markioo?! Is tha-hic-that you?" I ask sluring my words giggling at the mistakes i made.

But before he answered i threw the mushroom at his face then started to scream "grow mario grow!" A multitude of times.

Louis started to laugh as he takes out his phone and recordes the whole thing.
And then we run because mario wasnt too happy.
We grabbed Niall and Perrie and ran out.

And thats the last thing i remembered from that night as i fell to sleep in the back of a taxi with my boyfriends arm rested on my shoulders.
_________________________

This was definatly a filler chapter but i think itsbcute..Lmao votes and.comments are kool asf so im okay wit dem lol;)