Part Four: Good Enough

Louis' POV

People talk. Sometimes it's just a load of shit that makes no sense others its shit that isn't true that that everybody believes.

This just so happens to be apart if the second family listed.

Harry and I have resently been, like almost talking.

We have more conversations then we ever have before, even he and Pez are getting along well,Oh Niall too. Niall is a unique lad, a funny one though.

But people started to talk, talk about 'the fag of the school liking the popular kid nobody can get'.

I get frustrated with these rumors because, one, just because of your sexuality doesn't make it right for someone to call you a fag. Two, I've know harry has liked me sence freshman year.

He doesn't know i have resembled the feeling.

People talk and harry is the type of person to listen. I just know it.

It's wierd, Harry and I, i feel protective of him though we have only been acknowledging each other for about a week.
______

Harry's POV

I knew this would happen. The hurt part.

Of course he doesn't want to talk to me, the people are right, he is too popular... I should probably just avoid him.

I don't wanna get hurt.

My butt buzzed signifying that I have a text from someone, probably Niall.
I was right.

Niall: hey, Hazza... Uh I have a really big fovor to ask

Me: shoot

Niall: well um you see there is this new band playing at the club and I was wondering if you could envite Louis and Perrie?

Me: fuck no. That seems like a date and if u want pez go fucking get her she will love you. xx

Niall:pweezs H.... Plzzzz

Me:fine but if this fucks everything up I swear u will beat ur ass.

Niall: dude soz to dissatisfiy you but I don't like dick sso... Beat someone else.

Me: haha.. I gtg see u soon Ni. I'll ask Monday. Xx.... P. S you could have just come up to my room.

Niall:u 2 haz, thx XD... P. Fucking S.... Too lazy

I turn off my phone and chuck it across the bed, and if it hit the wall and caused me a heart attack nobody had to know.
---

After freshening up I walk down to see Ni, pouring hime a glass of milk as he looks through the fridge and pantry

"HI mum" I chirp, anf make sure a smile pops on my face. I love to tease him.

He gets so upset and it's hilarious

"hey, boobear. Why don't you go out to the park. It's a nice day" he smiles warmly and hugs me way too tightly as he starts to make a sandwich.

After he finishes I want to be cheeky so I quickly say "what a team" and take a bite out of it.
He starts to go crazy.

"you little fucker, go to the park" I start to laugh and chant 'okay mum' like a prayer.

I dash outside, scared Niall will kill me and see Louis standing there with a smile on his face, leaning against his BMW.

My smile loosens a bit but soon returns into the dimple popping toothy grin.