Chapter 15 - Having to reveal...

You two are going out today, we don’t care where, just go ‘cause you’ve both been just sulking there since I’ve arrived, saying you love each other so much, you have a day off aswell Niall, now go-

But-

No buts Katy, go get ready and leave this hotel before we chuck you out and you walk in your PJ’s” Perrie said, her arm towards the door to the bathroom, while she stormed into our hotel room.

We arrived in Seattle 2 days ago and tonight we were going to drive to Las Vegas for another concert tomorrow and arrive there in the morning.

Perrie, I’ve been sitting here for 2 days with Niall cause of my tattoo, I couldn’t expose it, also I went out yesterday actually and by the way, how did you get into our hotel room, you could of knocked, you never know what we could of been doing” I replied, asking so many questions, winking and hugging into Niall.

You went out for a walk Katy and 2 days have gone so now you can, we wanna see the tattoo, and also, tomorrow night, us girls are going out for your birthday, we cant do it next Monday on your actual birthday because Danielle has to go and work so no boys allowed also” Perrie replied and give Niall a look.

But I’m going to be 18, I’m not legal here and you still haven’t answered my question” I replied looking at her.

Don’t worry about that babe, let’s just say that the next day you won’t remember a thing and we all have a key to get into eachother’s rooms

I’m worrying now” I laughed hugging into Niall more, and note to self, lock door at all times.

We’ll take care of you, now get up, were in Seattle-

is Perrie in here” Zayn shouted from the down the hallway into the living room.

Yeah, she’s just leaving” I shouted to Zayn and smirking at Perrie.

Now get off this sofa and out of this hotel, its the hottest day of the year so far, there’s a beach a mile down the road, have fun with Niall” Perrie winked, “we’ll look after Aoifa, be young again” Perrie said over exaggerating just a tiny bit.

I am young Perrie and besides I don’t have a Bikini, or any kind of beach wear” I said thinking that I got out of it.

Oh no worries you can borrow mine, its just in the bottom draw in my room

Shit…

Yeah ok then

Katy what are you doing…

I sighed and got up from Niall to follow Perrie into her hotel room to get the bikini I so dearly wanted.

Katy” Niall said grabbing my hand and standing up from the sofa “are you sure, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable-”

Look Niall, I’ll be fine, don’t worry” I replied looking into his Blue eyes always about to get lost in them.

Ok, but Katy, you will tell me-

Goodbye Niall, I’ll meet you in the lobby ok” I said letting go of Niall and picking up a playing Aoifa to give to Perrie, heading towards our hotel door.

Can’t wait babe” Niall shouted as I closed the door and winked before shutting it closed.

I’m going to give you my blue bikini and also a thin see-through white dress.” Perrie said rooting through a draw and throwing things on the bed.