"I'm done with this interview." He snapped, storming off with my hand latched securely in his grip.

Not that I was complaining.

He quickly drops my hand once we're out of sight.

"I suggest you find something else to do." He snaps, walking out the back door before I managed to form words.

>< >< >< ><

You know what's a great stress reliever? Alcohol.

One time Calum and I nearly told our parents we were getting married when we came home drunk. Ashton was quick to redirect us up the stairs. Luke hadn't gone to the party because he wanted to complete a math test at school the next day. Ashton didn't seem to care that we slept on the floor in a ball together though. When Calum found out the next day he didn't talk to me for three days.

"What's a colourful guy like you doing alone in a place like this?" A girl asks, sitting in the spot next to me. Her black hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, contrasting her pale complex and red lipstick. Her sparkly silver dress rode up a bit when she crossed her short legs, nearly smashing her high heel into the bar's counter in the process.

"Michael." I reply, gulping down the rest of the beer in my glass.

She laughed, extending her hand to me. "Ashley." 

"My friend Calyum dated an Ashley once." I compliment with a not-so-sober smile. Her smile is replaced by confusion for a second. 

"He's really great, Calyum I mean, he saved my life once or twice and he doesn't even know it." I ramble, requesting another beer ony to be cut off by the bartender.

I almost fell over when I got up, Ashley quickly caught me before I did even though she's kind of short. "Thanks Squirt!" I cheer enthusiastically, patting her head like one would to a loyal dog.

"Let me drive you home." She stated, pulling me away as I waved spastically at the bartender.

She strapped me into her super girly magenta coloured jeep. "This is what you pick up guys with?" I choke out between laughs, making her cheeks almost the same shade as her lipstick.

"Usually they have a ride." She spat out quickly, starting her car up which automatically turned on her radio. Some foreign band that could only be described as K-Pop blared loudly.

"Way to cruise." I slur, head banging to the upbeat band.

I tell her where I'm staying after a long sentimental conversation about equal rights for Llamas. She had to pull over five minutes later.

"What the fuck?" She mumbles, sitting back in her seat with a huff and staring at me.

"He hates me!" I blubber loudly, tears streaming freely down my face.

"What are you even talking about?" She asked.

"Shhhh, its a secret." I giggled, putting a finger against her firetruck red lips.

"Its a secret that he hates you?" She asked still confused.

"Nooooo, ya silly. Its a secret that I lo--I was about to say the 'L' word oh my god! Its a secret that I like like him." I reply' completely astounded that I was about to say love so casually.

"Of course I try to pick up a gay guy!" She shouts, throwing her arms in the air.

Like she just don't care.

"My friend Calyum has a friend named Huke Lemmings--I guess he'd be my friend too--He's pretty hot." I nod as a confirmation to my sentence.

"Maybe you could hook up with the Sun God!" I shout excitedly, smacking her arm to show my excitement.